Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Love your new video Ms. Q! I wish they would remember TQ's birthday on the show this week, but with all the darkness of Michael being shot, I doubt it!

love your video so much...great transitions and I appreciate you meticulous use of clips to fit the words (love the swallow with Tracy swallowing the pills at Shadybrook!)

• Members

Yeah!!! We can quote again :D:D:D

Oh... and I echo the sentiments regarding the vidio. It's a nice birthday present to herself.

EDIT

Saw these on SZ for this week and next... nothing new, but it's a mention...

Tracy waves money in front of Claudia, fully expecting to buy her out of Haunted Star.

Next week: Luke feels good, back in the game.

Edited by remos

• Members

Wait, couldn't we have still done quotes before? I don't think I even tried, but if you do [spacequote] insert text here [/spacequote] but without the word "space," it should have worked.

Am I the only one who does quotes like that? Haha. If you want the person's name you do [spacequote=name here] insert text [/spacequote] - again without the word space. Wow, I am such a dork. LOL.

• Members

I wanted to start off with saying that I loved your new vid, Ms.Q!!

Here is a excerpt of the interview that Tony did with Entertainment Weekly about GH celebrating it's 45th anniversary.....

For the 31 weeks on GH throughout the year, Geary also can’t complain. Although most of the vets have since been written off the show or have very little to do on-screen, Geary has had Jane Elliot (Tracy) left to play with—which seems to make the loss less of a blow. “Well, I've been very, very lucky in the last five years or so to be able to work with Jane, because I've been a huge fan of her for my entire career in soaps. She and I are both the same age, and I think she was on the show a year before I was. She also came and went and did other shows. But because I have this compadre, this colleague who shares my history and my history with the show, I haven't felt as isolated.... So I've been really fortunate to be able to grow and mature without resentment because it is difficult when you were the focus of the show and having great story all the time to be back-burnered and sort of moved over into the more supporting category, unless you have someone as spectacular as Jane to work with. And that has been really a saving grace for me in the last few years. Plus, you know I've been on the show long enough to demand a lot of time off, so that also helps. [Laughs]”

Just thought I would post this again, to make us remember how happy Tony is working with Jane. :)

And a big thanks to everyone who has posted spoilers. :D

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

Let's just hope the TIIC want to keep TG happy and keep him paired with JE even though he is now playing around in the mob a bit. What makes me mad is that they have barely had any scenes or progress in their fight/relationship/makeup and he is only around for another what...6 weeks or so...maybe he will stick around a bit longer cause the knee surgery maybe ate into some of his weeks off? Maybe he will stick around til mid june again?

Nothing new at all going on with spoilers!

• Members

After much begging, pleading and pretty much feeling sorry for myself on SD today, some kind anon checked for me about Tracy at the HS party...

Here was their answer:

For the Tracy fan wanting to know if she is at the Haunted Star party.

She did work on two of the days that the party was being filmed. That's all I've been able to find out thus far. I'll keep looking but I'd say there's a good chance she's there.

From the dish

SOD:

The asked the cast what their fav storyline was through the years:

TC - Luke and Laura

MN - Luke and Laura

KinS- marriage and death of Domenique

LC - breast cancer story

JI - MaryMae

KK - S&B

SBr - Jarly (picture of Jason and Carly dancing in Jake's)

NLG - Sonny and Alexis

MW - Luke and Tracey

I love Megan Ward now!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Yay ! I actually got a chance to post. :) *waves to all* But now I have to go back to work, LOL. I'm at the office computer (which BTW really doesn't like the SOC site. Smart computer, that.)

Just wanted to say hi.....I am so ready to come home. :(

*passes around brownies*

Have a good day, everyone !

And hey, isn't TQ supposed to be on today? :D