Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OT, oh man! Friday is an Institute Day for the students, and here I thought I'd have some time to do some planning, grading, etc (like the previous institute days), yet as of this moment, I have to attend 5 meetings!!! Oy! :huh:

Wasn't expecting Tracy, so no surprise there.

remos, I started reading your story the another night. It's really, really good so far. The whole letter thing was such a neat idea.

bsg, sorry that you're not feeling well.

HI to MinervaFan! Long time, no post. Miss you too.

funny, no sympathy from me. We had cold air coming from our vents the other day, and it was like 15 degrees outside! I will never understand the whole heating/air-conditioning system in schools...

hooked, happy birthday to your son!

Later!

• Members

Did you guys see this?

Due to circumstances beyond his control, Tony will be unable to attend the Broadway Cares Equity for AIDS Benefit this Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tony recently had knee surgery and per his doctor's order he is unable to attend the event.

Source: http://www.tonygeary.net/

Think Jane really smashed his knee by accident in the scene? LOL!

Anyone around for a quick chat at about 8:30pm central? In around 20 minutes?

• Members

Sorry BSG, I had my Girl Guides here tonight doing their Music Fan badge. I'll hopefully be around later once the screamers are down.

Interesting aside... I just had the opportunity to watch the faces of 8 little girls being introduced to Ravel's Bolero. It doesn't take much socio-economic critique to see which families have exposed their daughters to the 'banquet of life'. It was kind of sad watching a few of them look at the others to see if it was okay to like/dislike the piece. Sigh...

EDIT

That is funny - painful - but funny. If they could incorporate his banged head into the story, I'm sure they will include his knee. Of course, this means Spanky has to take care of him again...

Edited by remos

• Members

The campbell's stuff is pissing me off. I may never buy that crap again.

In fact.. i just made a decision -- No campbell's for me.. ever again(I don't usually buy it anyway, but i'm taking a stand, damnit!). When TG had that line the other day I almost DIED.. I couldn't believe he did it, actually.

Couldn't

Believe

it!

Glad to see you back, Deb.

Visit more often.

We misssssssssss you (and your fabulous fic!!!!!!)

• Members

That wonderful, long 10 minute day we had on Wednesday the 20th. Luke was digging through Tracy's bag and pulled out a cup of Campbell's Healthy Request. He turned the label to the camera and made a comment that that soup was supposed to be on his diet regime.

*wondering if the length of that episode was to placate us with the reality that they wouldn't be on for awhile afterwards*

EDIT

This was on SD...

Luke and Tracy get back together.. Yes, they are still married, but they make up soon. they think Monica was the H&R driver, so they work on that.

Edited by remos

• Members

So the good news is (me being optimistic here) that I think the main reason TG (and by association JE) haven't been used much this sweeps is because of TG's knee surgery. I saw something on SZ about it(forgive me if someone here has mentioned it, I'm sooo tired this week and only half paying attention to things) and it seems the scene with Tracy hitting Luke and Luke showing off his purple knee was for real (I knew it looked real purple and not like makeup to me). I'm guessing he knew when he came back from his last break that he would have to have it, and the writers haven't used him much because of that.

I'm being optimistic again, remember? LOL

At any rate.....I hate that Lacy don't have a story right now, but hopefully May sweeps for them will rock. Letter writing, anyone? :)

I keep hearing Luke will go to work for Claudia....as much as I actually hate that idea, if it gets Lacy airtime, and a story, I might give it a chance.

Well....back to work all. Have a blessed day !

• Members

That's exactly what I think, ILTQ. TG needed the surgery, so they are incorporating it (might teach his ass that he isn't 30 anymore).

As for the going to work for Claudia... Luke's loyalty is to Sonny, not Jason. If Jason throws Sonny over, his loyalty will not be the same. There is respect there, to be sure, but not the same sense of responsibility. Besides, if Claudia and Jason can strike a truce, there might be something in the middle of that for Luke. The Z's don't necessarily have to be the enemy. Right now the worst 'ememies' are Trevor and Sonny's hysteria (read: emotional stupidity).

As for LuNacy and Clauda - I have always noticed similarties between Tracy and Claudia, and if they won't make her Tracy's daughter at least make her motherly towards her. Tracy could teach Claudia a lot about class and tact while never losing your edge.

EDIT

I won't restate the obvious....sigh...

But I've got to tell you, the graphics around the bridge are pretty good. And Maxie slapped Lulu - deservedly, I might add.

Rusty wisely looked at Diego today and pronounced "oh, he's bad guy".

Edited by remos