Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

loading the next batch now dorianfan...queen tracy is loading a few up for you too that she had to save time...

I don't like the player implication in terms of it relating to women, but I really don't think luke is in the market for a new woman...just to get back in the game of being alive and on the edge...this group of spoilers also indicates that Ric marries that marianna chick which I hope is not true.!

• Members
  • Members

Wow. It looks like I might actually make it to Sunday school this morning (I have such a hard time getting up that extra hour).

About the thread at SOC, looks like it's already deleted. What a shock. You could email Liz and ask her why, but I'm sure she'll say "it isn't relevant to current discussion" (even though we have a thread on Robert and Holly, two characters that haven't been on in over two years, that never gets deleted. :) (a little sarcasm there).

It's just as well.....a thread like that isn't going to do anything but start a fight and it's just not worth it. *shrug*

TTYL ! Have a good day everyone, and QueenTracy, I love your avatar ! Hilarious !

• Members

From soapdish IL...not sure who dropped it....

Maybe this explains the Luke considers being a player...he can work for whoever he wants as long as he stays married!! Someone reliable told me that she has heard no plans of Luke and Tracy splitting up at all...so that is good!

Edited by hookedongh