The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

i just watched gh and of course luke still has on his ring. i also felt sad for luke when he said he didnt have a warm body to come hone to. aww so sad.

ot-- darn kids now i have the first few coughs. ugh. and yes hooked i took more air bourne. im loading up on the stuff.

EDIT

waves back at you ms q and remos!!!!

lmao when luke said to coleman "no broad, no booze, no bread"

Edited by funny1

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lainey is on the road.

I hadn't seen squat, and still have a ton of work to do.. but thanks to Cazigirl, I now know exactly what you're talking about.

Okay I saw two women mothering a child,

donning butch jackets and posing for what looked very much like a family photo

THEN, the femme one says "oh me oh my" and the butch one grabs a very phallic looking gun (long barrel. Most guns don't have quite that long of a barrel) and goes off to catch herself the nemisis that's hunting "her girl."

Ha! That's what I saw!!!

(And oh.. TMK is definitely Diego. Kristina saw him and screamed, because she's the one who saw Sam KILL this guy).

Anyway -- that's what I saw today re: Diane and Alexis. The writers are DEFINITELY playing with those of us who have sensitivities to such things (have been for weeks, it didn't just start today -- use of the word 'friction,' the arm in arm linking.. it's there). My gut says they are simply doing a wink/nod to the beans in the audience or they are simply doing a Thelma and Louise type thing.

I still don't believe they will do a 'smart, adult romance' between these two.. but if they do... I will be in the front row clapping and cheering wildly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Diane will trump Tracy as my favorite (Tracy will be two, followed by Alexis). Sorry folks.. but if Diane goes gay.. she takes the top spot in Lainey's heart. I hope you will all still love me.

tata

LB

• Members

So I click on this daytimeconfidential thing just before I'm about to go to sleep... and LOOK WHAT I FIND:

The Diane and Alexis scenes coming up... the ladies spend Valentine's Day together.

UMMMM. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

LuNacy better ROCK IT BIG tomorrow, or I will be ff-ing through them looking for the DiLexis hotness

Oh me oh my!

**Lainey fans herself**

**Faints!!**

I still think they're playing with us.. but just in case they're not:

pssssssst: Jane, slide over and make some room for Carolyn. She is coming on STRONG.

• Members

Owwie, owwie, owwie! Guess who slipped on the ice and bruised her Everything! :( Lainey, I think the scab writers might have dared a Dianne/Alexis pairing, but I doubt Guza has the fortitude (or imagination) to do such a thing. Pity, because it would be almost enough to get me watching the show full-time.

Downloaded the clips (thank you Hooked and Nex) and will watch when I have more time.

Thinking of you guys from the land of moderately freakin' cold (yeah, I know, it's not Minnesota, but it's too damned cold for my weenie butt.)

• Members

Hey Deb! Glad to see you! Sorry you slipped...hope you are okay. I will send you the clips/recaps for today via email.

The Diane/Alexis rumors are false according to the IL at SD. I wonder how much power Guza is going to have now after the shift during the strike. I hope he gets fired and fast. Although Luke and Tracy's story was Guza, he is also responsible for the decimation of the Qs and the vets in the closet syndrome. All other soaps use their veteran actors, but GH!!

Edit

Happy Valetines Day!

Edited by hookedongh