The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hmm, when I first read that spoiler about

, I thought it had something to do with Luke asking her to move into the house. I think hooked thought so too. But then I didn't think Luke was that stupid. Or maybe I did and just didn't think he'd go there. What an idiot if that happens.

nex, thanks for the clips! And I'm wondering about MinervaFan too. Where are you, Deb? Hope you're okay!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Gold star for Lady A *Putting it on chart right now !!*

ILOVETQ--I dont' think he tells her they can move into Laura's house. I was told that was not the case. They are going to talk tomorrow I bet and he is probably going to tell her he knows she is mad, but she knows that he gets closed in and has to hit the road, etc...She is probably going to throw it in his face, that she is not mad, but that she is done--done being left, done with playing second fiddle and living in the shadows of his memories of Laura, and a bunch of other stuff....I am sure they capitalized on that one part of the speech.

I sure hope Lulu gives him an earful of what a ass he has been!

• Members

*jumps up and down A LOT!!!* I guess all the "pretty pretty please with sugar on top" finally paid off, huh?

reading them right now.

Thanks Mrs Q, actually I've been around quite a bit. I've posted a bit but they've all been past by so I kinda gave up for a while. I didn't have much time to be on anyway so I was just lurking and checking things out... keeping up. Plus I had to check to see if she was on each day!

Hooked, no problem. I just didn't want it to go by b/c I had forgotten about it.

Lainey (I think): I agree, I kinda want Monica to have hit Sam. Really just b/c I don't like Sam, but regardless of what it does to the Q's as a whole I think it can be a good story and more of a story than LC has had in a long time. I do think, however, that the writers need to decide what the story is. Did she hit her b/c Sam ran out of nowhere running from the TMK or was it cuz she was drunk? I know it can actually be both, but to build the drunk story out of it it should be a little stronger than this b/c she could have just as easily hit her b/c she didn't see her if this is what is happening. Stick with you story, TIIC!

Don't know what else to say right now. Just finished painting for today. I'll be done with my picture by tomorrow hopefully (I will if I have the time to do it, if not it'll definately be by the weekend) Started my friend's wall today. She had some stuff going on at work that is horrible so I had to listen to all of that too, I don't want to say it all b/c it's not my stuff- I know no one knows her but still- but I felt horrible for her. Now I'm reading Oh. Baby, watching today's epi and going to bed

• Members

Thanks for the clips, Nex!

I just timed it: The one friggin' LuNacy scene today was 34 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were BOTH on the show, and we got 34 flippin' seconds. Horrific!!

OHMYGOD!! I JUST READ OH BABY!

Flove it! FLOVE it a lot, Stace!!

I need to see ch. 101 stat! plllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (with sugar on top!)

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

Attention all LuNacy Lovers.... DorianFan18 has started a petition to send to JFP re: LuNacy. I was number 3 on the list to sign (my lucky number, hope it works for LuNacy), so they need alot more sigs. The petition is on LiveJournal. Here is the link: LuNacy Love Petition

Gotta make this quick, as I am tired...

Mama looked GOOOOOOOORGEOUS Today!! LOVED her hair, HATED the jacket. Loved Luke saying to her "What if I said I wanted you?". made my hear melt.

Nex, thanks for the clips!

Ms. Q, love Oh Baby!! Finished one of the chapters and am on to the next.

Let's hope we get some great LuNacy out of this freakin' angst. When all is said and done, I hope it serves to prove to everyone (LuNacy and NON-LuNacy fan alike) that Luke really WOULD want to be married to Tracy even if she didn't have a dime AND that he is IN LOVE with Tracy and is devoted to her, despite the EWCBO!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Luke was such a jackass when he returned the other day (or yesterday, if you're living in PC), but when he watched Tracy walk away you could feel how much he loved her and how sad he was. I just hope he does tell her again that he would be "married to her if she didn't have a dime". This time it would be more powerful.

OT Just looking at the ratings for Jan 21-25, GH up AGAIN. TPTB must be starting to breathe a little easier. I know they're not out of the woods by a long shot, but the upswing is pretty consistent. They were the only soap to get a huge chunk of women back that week. I think the word is getting out.