The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Oooh. I agree, and we need to put something pro Tracy/Monica in our letters. I want to see that too ! We also need to speak up for SD, he should be bugging Tracy every day now, LOL.

I agree Carrie that sounds like it hurt ! You may want to put ice on that.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I also wanted to add that we might want to put in our letters that we LIKE a balanced, softer Tracy, and not the one note villainess crap of a few years back. I'm okay with her acting out in her anger, but it seemed like Guza had her pretty balanced before he left (okay a little too soft), but I don't like how she told on Monica to the cop so easily today. I don't like her striking out like that without any hesitation, and I don't want these writers painting her in a corner.....

• Members

Mean!!! :P

Thanks for the clips!

Let's hope for LuNacy tomorrow! (oh, it does amuse me that LC is getting more this Sweeps so far than TG)... Go LC!!!

ILTQ, good point about the balance! I think with regards to Tracy/Monica, Tracy would prob. hold it over her head for awhile before bringing it up in front of a cop. And wait, has Tracy even SEEN Monica drinking?! Wish we had more development in this story...

Need to be up extra early tomorrow (due to weather and an early morning meeting...), so I'm gonna start winding down now...

EDIT: Has anyone seen this at JE.com?

TracyHairBWSharpen.jpg

(What?! It was the weekend...Oh, it's sharpened on purpose - was playing with effects).

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Ilovetq and anyone else who is planning on writing...write whatever you want, that is great, but I was told that you should keep your letters focused and not mention other characters, etc in phone calls. For example, if it is a lunacy letter or phone call you are making, don't mention the Quartermaines in general or don't say, Oh I also like Tracy and lulu or whatever cause then they have to tally whoever you mention and they won't bother sometimes if too many are mentioned.

The insider person said to keep it strictly to the character/pairing you are advocating. However, if you want to write a stuart letter, write one, or a Tracy/Monica, by all means write em! :)

I'm in the breakroom with nancy at 9:06 central time...TL You around???

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

FINALLY!!!!! i am able to get back on. i couldnt get on all day yesterday because my stupid-ass internet connection was down. *had shakes* :wacko::wacko: i hope u dont have to go through what i did. it completly hurt me emotionally. lol anyway glad to be back.

sorry for being rude and didnt say this first--good morning all !!!

talk later, i hope. gotta go to work now.

Edited by funny1

• Members

From the back up soapdish board brought over to SD IL...

I think Tracy just doesn't want to deal with Luke at all now cause she is so mad! Get set cause as Lunacy fans we are not gonna like this little dumping Luke speech coming up today or tomorrow....but have faith...I think more scheming is to come...you know Luke isn't gonna try to win her back the traditional way....but I do think from all I have heard and read, that Tracy is not going to budge too fast and is holding to her wanting him out of her life. We know she really doesnt' mean this, but I think she is not going to be caving so fast this time...

I think the luke finding his legs back is going to be him teaming up with the unlikely ally thing and Tracy stopping it dead in its tracks or something like that.

Also from soapdish IL

Edit

Sent out a valentines card today!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

My guess is he is ready to partner up with Tracy to frame Monica....maybe that is when he proposed they team up...he wants to cut a deal with her? If sonny turns him down, then I doubt he would partner up with Claudia...he won't go with Sonny's enemies...plus the Zacharras almost killed him and now Lulu is at risk with them. IF anything, he would be teaming up with Jason and Sonny.

I think it is Tracy-related....

I just read she is on so far, but no dialogue but in new clothes---yippee!