Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

BSG/TL/Ms Q Sorry I missed you guys last night. My husband was working on my computer, downloading itunes again for me, and hooking up my printer, etc. Then my son fell asleep in here, and I actually went to bed for once.

Going to the doctor this morning for my ribs! Finally. Sure there is nothing they can do, but some heavier pain drugs would be a start--ha ha.

Hopefully will catch you guys tonight. I have a funeral to go to at 6:30, which I am not looking forward to. But I am going to lunch and to the museum of fine arts today for a belated birthday present from my friend.

BSG--hope you got some answers from Dell.

Lainey So glad your project is over. Hope all went well. Two more weeks til your trip right?

Deb Reread your fic again...love it again!

Nex--bet you're getting bored with no clips to edit--ha ha.

LadyA--good talking to you last night. Hope your day isn't too crazy.

Colette, Inyron, Pinkpopsicle, knh Where you guys been? Post soon!

Ms Q--Guess nobody liked our song :( Guess we shouldn't give up our day jobs! BTW--saw on SOD site that Guza says he is going to give the Georgie Spinelli romance a shot this fall. I know you like LL

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

d_alias, thanks for the comment on the banner! I'm also tired of those characters you mentioned. I hate that they're on ALL. THE. TIME.

BSG, keep us posted on Dell.

Lainey, glad your project is over! You can breathe again!

hooked, hope you have fun at the museum. And ditto on the song. We were SO excited when we finished that. And no one mentioned it at all. :(

TRACY QUARTERMAINE - ONE YEAR AGO - AUGUST 30, 2006

GeneralHospitalAug30194-vi.jpgGeneralHospitalAug30201-vi.jpg

Tracy tells Dillon there might be a way to ensure that Lulu carries the baby to term: File a paternity test, get an injunction, and ask the court to take custody of the unborn child; in the event that it does get thrown out of court, it'll be too late for Lulu to have the abortion.

TRACY QUARTERMAINE - THREE YEARS AGO - AUGUST 30, 2004

August30.jpgAugust30s.jpg

Power is restored to the Q's (hence the "Let there be light faces," but the murderer is still on the loose; meanwhile, Tracy tries to get a hold of Lorenzo Alcazar to inform him of Georgie's part in Sage's death, but Dillon stops her. He lets her have it, but Tracy won't apologize for protecting him. Dillon no longer wants her protection; he doesn't want her to do ANYTHING for him, which upsets Tracy.

Hey, that above scene reminds me. I have the clip of the "Don't Protect Me" scene, but does anyone have other clips from that episode?

Finally, I sort of had a LuNacy dream last night. I can't remember much, but Alan was in the hospital (I guess he hadn't died yet), but he wasn't doing very well. (I don't think it had to with the hostage crisis either). Cut to the Quartermaine mansion. Tracy, in her teal, satin jacket, is talking to Edward (who might have been Jed Allan, not John Ingle). And Jane Elliot - in the dream - is doing a very bad job of pretending to cry, like she's trying too hard. Yet, I still felt badly for Tracy. Meanwhile, Luke is watching this all from the patio. Edward and Tracy wrap up their conversation; Edward goes to the patio and has to practically PUSH Luke to comfort his wife. Oy. Then, Luke hugged her from behind, and she rested her head on his chest, or something like that. The cut to an Edward/Tracy scene again, but I don't remember what was said AT. ALL. I need to have better LuNacy dreams. nex, how do you do it?! LOL.

• Members

Hey Ms. Q--I think I have the other murder mansion stuff when Tracy and felicia fight and some other murder stuff. But...you will have to bear with me as they are on one of like 12 cds of clips with no labels on them other than "clips" (aren't I just the most organized person around). I will try to find them.

So the doctor was like "take 800 mg of advil twice a day" for the ribs. They did xrays...no broken bones but the xray won't show a hareline fracture. Regardless, it wouldn't matter as there is nothing they can do. If the pain doens't subside and the swelling doesn't go down after a week they might say have an MRI, which is stupid as there is still nothing to do. She thinks it is soft tissue bruising internally.

Anyway...I had a great day today...nice b-day lunch and the museum was very fun. Tomorrow is my last birthday lunch with another friend. Gee this b-day has dragged on and on and on.

Take it no tracy today. I am sooooo sick of this drought. Thanks for the pics from Tracy this date in previous years. Oy..it is almost Sept. At least we have hope for her in October when LUke comes back.

Will be around later tonigt. Have to go a memorial service in the early evening. Yuck.

Kids are home...gotta run! Feeling very June Cleaverish today...just made them chocolate chip cookies for when they got home and it actually required me to soften a stick of butter and crack an egg--that is as close to homemade as these kids have ever seen. I am a break and bake kinda girl! :)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Oooohhh....love the Oh Baby updates Ms. Q! You really have done such a good jobs with the characters and you can tell you have done your medical homework!

Posted at both the threads too! Thanks. We need to drum up some TQ love!

From Wubs.net for late summer/early fall preview

I think I was just so happy to see her name in a spoiler that I could ignore the fact that they spell it WRONG every single time!

• Members

I need to make this quick!

Ms.Q, I loved the new updates of Oh, Baby! I also posted on the topics over at SOC. I miss the Q's as much as I miss Tracy. :(

Deb, I read your story yesterday and I totally forgot to tell you how much I loved it!

Hooked, yes with Tracy not on our screen I have been bored. I've gotten in the habit of editing her clips while at work! haha

I don't know who else I missed but it is time for me to get off work, and I am typing as fast as I can. I am going away for the weekend, so I hope you all have a fun and safe Labor Day! Just a reminder that ABC is going to be showing an old episode of GH, so there is no possibility of Tracy being on, so don't worry about taping or even watching that day. OK I gotta go!

Love ya all!

~Nex

PS. Yay to a three day weekend, well in my case four day weekend!

PPS. If any of you are in town and will be by a computer don't forget to vote at Hella Good for our favorite couple.

OK BYE!

• Members

Hi!

So I have been away from TV from 23 until today. No Tracy at all in that time?? At all?

Ms. Q, I freakin' LOVE your Oh Baby updates. Love em!!!! (You have a PM on this topic. Please check)

So.. I'm back home and relaxing the best way I know how -- by trolling the internet and looking for good fanfic!.. Anyone out there have time for the breakroom? You can help bring me up to date on all I missed.

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

MsQ, I just read the latest chapters of "Oh, Baby!" Responded on The Vole Pit, but just wanted to emphasize how much I enjoyed them. I'm amazed at the way you can keep track of so many characters in one scene and still not have complete chaos. (I try never to have more than three characters in a scene if I can help it, two if I'm lucky.) And the last paragraph made me Squee!

Today is Friday before a long weekend, so work can go either one of two ways--it can be frantic and a nightmare, or it can be slow to the point of tears. Let's all root for the tears, okay? Because yesterday like to KEEL me! :D

I'm taking the weekend off from the DI site, because my Code Wizard (aka, Fey) is sick. So I will try to get the Masterlist organized and maybe some more fanfic written. If I'm lucky, maybe I'll get to chat, too. Cross your fingers, folks!