The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Keith, thanks for sharing! You all look awesome! Seems like you had fun. :D

Oh, guess what guys? [/little kid] The "She's a Lady" video has been started. Featuring: Tracy, Luke, Robert, Coleman, and Jax. I'm so hung up on the transitions though. It's all so fast: Well she's all you'd ever want [transition] She's the kind they'd like to flaunt [transition] and take to dinner [transition] Well, she always knows her place [transition] She's got style, she's got grace, [transition] she's a winner. To nex, kenna, smirks, and anyone else I forgot who makes vids (I skipped MinervaFan since she's not here), any ideas?

SPOILER/SPECULATION

_

_

_

_

_

LuNacy love scene, huh? Where's Lainey when you need her? LOL. ILoveTracyQ, I'm not sure how I would like to see it happen. I think it should start off with some arguing. Heh. Can we have a pillow fight? I obviously want Luke to initiate, and maybe Tracy throws him out of her bedroom? Or chases him out of there? LOL. I just don't know how to go from that to the actual love scene though. Or a different scenario, perhaps Luke screws things up big (again). And Tracy's on a rampage, running thru the halls upstairs, trying to find him. And then, all of sudden, Luke pops out from a door, practically pulls her into the room, which is decorated accordingly, and then they do the whole candle lit dinner thing. Oh, I don't know, LOL. Hmm, what if they just do what TG says Luke/Tracy do and throw each other against the wall? Heh. Don't know how to lead up to it though. Well, that's all I got for now. :D

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's a good point, Keith, and LOL to knowing about May Sweeps, but not February.

So, per SoapDish, Edward and SkyLo are on. Judging from their recaps, Skye is acting like Emily, and Edward decked Lo. And Lulu and Jason are on too, and Lulu wants to start a detective agency called Spencer and Morgan. Or something. Ay. I don't know, LOL. I'm just reading this. Too bad there's nothing about Tracy to read. :(

And, with these new gadgets at SON, I've created a friend's list. I *think* I got all us from a thread, but you might want to make sure your name is there just in case I forgot. :lol:

• Members

This is going to be so much fun coming up with their love scene, but there are so many ways they can make it... what to do, what to do?! I'll have to think about it, I have too many ideas flying around in my head right now, I start with one and it collides with another and them I just get confused.

• Members

OT-There needs to be a rule. After a professor declares class is over for the semester, he/she should NOT be allowed to send the students an email and write, "Oops, I forgot to have you all do something. Please do blah, blah, blah, and send it to me by tomorrow." UGH. :angry:

So, uh, happy thoughts!!! Breakroom, anyone?

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

So I take it you are working on your own "She's a Lady" video and you need help woth the transitions? Why don't you play around with it until you find something you like, try going back and fourth on the Bow Tie Horizontal & Vertical or the Fan In & Fan Out transition. For some reason I can't seem to stay away from the Fade transition (I'm addicted :))

• Members
Ms. Q, I'm with you (please excuse that Mother Goose moment). For whatever reason, no matter how mall the screw up, as a student, it will always be you being irresponsible, but a professor can get away with murder. I had one over the summer for my webCT course. I was having a problem getting her my work. I sent everything, but there were problems with the site and not everything went through (well, it did, but she got some of it late, after the site went back up). She got every bit of my work with the exception of a paper and some self reflections that we had to mail together at the end of the class. I had been trying to contact her forever to figure out what was going on (she never got in touch with me, I found out the problem b/c she gave me an incomplete) and she kept talking to me like I was the world's biggest buffoon and, not only was it completely my fault, but it was a terrible hassle for her to fix the problem. Little did she know that when I called the Dean's office to see what was going on with my grade I found out that more than half the class got an incomplete b/c she was on vacation for the last week of our class and never got anyone's work!!! Professor's can do whatever they want and it doesn't matter, but, God forbid you have a problem with something in their class. Sorry about the garbage you have to deal with in that class... after the fact!

• Members

Hey guys, I think I may have a love scene for Luke and Tracy, or at least the makings of one. Not a whole lot of dialogue, just the basics...

I haven't figured out how it should start out, but I think (as much as I don't want them apart, it works for the scene) thatthey should be seperated. Not a legal seperation, but I think she should feel that they are growing more distant. I like the idea of a fight to start it, no matter how cliche, but I kind of what them to have a nice touching scene like they do every so often. I think Luke should be talking about Laura (I know, sorry!!!) which brings him to other things he has lost. She'll join him and they learn a little more about each other, like they usually do, and he can ask her about things she's lost or given up. He should ask her if she has any regrets, anything she wished she did or didn't do, anyone she wished she said something to. They start talking about lost loves and he asks her if she ever had a true love, a "one that got away". She will laugh at him (I was thinking she'll laugh at the irony, but I'm not sure she should or if she should make it very sweet. I still think laugh b/c then he won't know what her answer will be and he can be surprised by what she says). So anyway, she laughs at him (an uncomfortable nervous laugh) and he asks her, of course, what is so funny. She tells him that it is him. A bit more talking, not much and I don't know what, then... use your imagination.

Like I said, I don't know exactly how to start it and I don't know how to get from that to the end... but that's what I came up with.

give me a break, I don't write this stuff on a regular basis like some

• Members

Aww, thanks knh. Sounds like you had your fair share of problems. In defense of the teacher, she or her class wasn't all that bad considering the level (I reserve the right to change my mind after grades come in and after I have her again next semester, LOL), but I still don't like the idea of doing stuff AFTER the fact. Even if it's something little. It's still something. *shrugs* And I LOVED your scenario for the LuNacy scene. :D

• Members

I'm sure your class and the professor wasn't as bad as all that, Ms. Q. In reality, mine wasn't that bad either, she was very accomidating with all the problems I had, but I did have my share of crap to deal with. What really peeved me was that she made it my fault. But I've had some say we were done and come back to give us more work also. It's a big drag.

Thanks about the scene, by the way. I still want to come up with some dialogue b/c I have a bit of a one track mind, but I'm sure that's what I'll be doing when I go to bed. It puts me to sleep to come up with little stories so that will be the one for tonight.

• Members

Ms. Q, any combination of the above you mentioned in any particular order, sounds good to me :)))))))

Actually, I wouldn't mind it happening the way Tracy once described their "dance of attraction" to Skye and Robert "I refuse Luke and then he hunts me down like a wild animal and catches me". LOL

and Yay!! Ms. Q, I look foward to loving your "Tracy and her Men" vid!!

Keith, great pics! Thanks for sharing. Seems like you had a great day.

• Members

When was this? I don't remember it, but I'd like to read the transcript if you know when it's from. thanks

and ps. can someone tell me how to change an avatar. I've asked before, but I can't get it to change. It has a different one than this saved but it isn't showing up

• Members

knh, I don't know the exact date, but it was the day Robert Scorpio came to the Q mansion and told Luke that he was extraditing him back to the Markum Islands - The same day Luke told Tracy he wanted renew their wedding vows.

I like this avatar you are using now by the way. I think I may have had the same problem with the LuNacy avatar i used to use. Even though I deleted it, it kept showing up. So I deleted it and saved the changes, logged off of the site, then went back on and loaded new avatar and saved it. That worked for me. Good luck.