The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Ms.Q PM me and tell me who the poster was. Or tell me on here...LOL I don't care.

I HAVE to know...LOL.

Eh sometimes believe it or not some viewers don't know how or don't care to try to see beyond the writing into actual subtext and characters with layers.

Some people just think this or that character is only ONE way and never any other way. They conveniently block out anything to the contrary.

As a TQ FF..I'm used to it. LOL

MinervaFan I don't see my scenario of the spoilers to be that bad. Angst means airtime and angst with airtime also means it's going to be sink or swim time with them. Time for us to know if TIIC are committing to Lacy or throwing them out. As far as making Tracy look bad I don't like it but I'm used to it.

And since the audience knows Tracy HAS been there for Lulu...and that she left looking for Luke...any of Luke's accusations IMO are just going to make HIM look bad not her. So while TIIC might try to make Tracy look bad, the only people she'll look bad to might be Luke and his family. Not the majority of the audience.

They WILL however manage to make Luke look like a loving devoted daddy and there's nothing that can be done about that because the audience typically forgives Luke anything.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

"the audience knows Tracy HAS been there for Lulu"

I love Tracy! I don't watch the show like I use to but I did catch Tracy mothering LuLu and I love it!

Tracy is one of those characters that can never do wrong in my eyes. You go girl! As a PS Paul Horsby fan I wish that Dylan's father would contact Tracy about Dylan's troubles.

• Members

Hey all, I hope everybody had a happy and safe holiday! It's been pretty busy in here.

Ms.Q, it seems you were busy over the weekend. I read the new chapters of Oh Baby and I LOVED them! I :wub::wub: can't wait for the next ones. I also liked your Lulu/Tracy and The Men in Tracy's Life vids!

MinervaFan, I read you new fic Deliver Us Not and it ROCKED!

Keith, I loved your story as well!

I hope I am not forgetting anybody, i'm sorry if I did.

• Members

Woot! Feedback! *does the feedback whore thing*

As far as humor goes, no matter what you're writing about, if there's no humor to be found, well, it's just not as fun! That Alan line just jumped out at me, heh.

I'm glad your enjoying Tracy/Robert, Ms. Q. I'm not sure yet where I'd like to go with them, so just keep reading. ;)

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, I'll PM ya.

nex, thanks for the feedback on the TraLu video. I was wondering if anyone had watched that one.

Pilar! You should join in on the TQ love more often. :)

RUMORS AND STUFF

_

_

_

_

Tracy and Luke won't be divorcing. But Tracy lets Luke go to be with Laura. Explain it to me like I'm 3. She's going to let her married husband be with another woman? Wouldn't it make sense if she filed for the divorce, so Luke could be with Laura legally?

Laura's secret and the fact that she kept it from Luke will be one reason the L&L reunion will be less than rosy. Tracy and Luke's connection being another. Luke's neglect of his children being yet another. Hehe. That's right. Tracy and Luke's CONNECTION. I hope this is true.

Both Jax and Lorenzo decide that ELQ is ripe for the taking but Edward will get an unexpected offer from Sonny. Oh. Dear. God. SONNY is going to save ELQ. *prepares to toss TV out of the window* You know, if Sonny had to be involved, I kind of wish he was going to Tracy. She wouldn't stand for his "generosity." And Edward shouldn't either, but...I just don't know. Hmm. Jax...ELQ...Can I get some Trax please?

• Members

Ms.Q I have seen that poster before but I don't think they post often because none of their posts are coming to mind. Oh well. And you're right...the spoiler thingy is likely why it was deleted.

But then some people just think Tracy can do no good no matter what. :(

And those same people go on to think Sonny Jason Sam Carly and others just hung the moon.

Meh. *shrug*

Oh I wish some of you posted over at SZ.....the Dillon bashing is horrible lately. :(

ABout the spoiler/rumors:

Connection !!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

that is all. :)

• Members

Rumors came from SoapDish. Of course, all rumors are from there. Grain of salt and all that.

So, I guess Dillon is evil because he DARE wants to keep his child, because he DARE wants to be the father he never really had? :rolleyes:ILoveTracyQ, who else defends him besides you? Linds? Mirage? I'd try if I posted there, and I'd post there if it were free. Heh.

Man, I wish that thread hadn't been deleted. I was so proud that I defended Tracy, LOL.

• Members

Oh... These just MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!! God.. let them be true. let them be true. let them be true (please!).

Ms Q., I could see how Tracy would let Luke go to Laura.

A -- She really has no power to stop him.

B -- I think she really knows **this Luke** and might have a feeling that **this Luke** and **that Laura** won't have the connections they used to... so she figures let him go and learn that for himself and then come back to her.

And C -- She really LOVES him.. and I believe she wants him to be happy.

It would tear Tracy to shreds if he leaves her to be with Laura. And I hope, if this really happens, there will be a GREAT Jane Elliott scene where Tracy just breaks down and looses it after he leaves.... but still, I think it's in character for her to let him go.

On the Luke and Tracy connection thing... it's so damn obvious that even a woman emerging from 4 years in a catatonic state can see it!!!!! I mean she can't be the most alert, intuitive person at this point, and yet even SHE sees it. Maybe this will make Luke see it too. MAYBE MAYBE.

Go Tracy.. Go Tracy.. Go Tracy...

Edit : I have a fic I called "awakening." I was writing it for 24 hour ficathon. I was having trouble with it, and I never finished it. It was the whole.. 'should it be raunchy? should it be bittersweet?' debate that I posted a while back. Anyway... the whole bittersweet part was about Tracy loving Luke and still allowing him to be there for Laura. I'm going to try to finish it tonight. What the hell. hmmm.

• Members

That article was such a hoot to read--I don't know why, but the late 70s, early 80s pop culture references just had me chuckling--as did the feathered hair. She's still Jane, but with much more lip gloss!

Thanks for posting it, ILTQ.

ETA: She has such amazing teeth......great hair, great eyes, great features--but wow...her teeth are so...straight and shiny...

Oh, and Jane in the sweats--I'm still thinking we could have TQ "in training" for her night o'passion with Luke--it could work, dangit....the girl needs to wear sweats in a scene...

• Members

***waves to MF***

How r u guys? I havnt written here in forver!! I just wanted to say thanx for all the b-day wishes ( i forgot to say that last time :)) and im lovin the new fics! FF.net was beign a !@#$%^&*] but i eventually got to them all and i loved them! Oh and Regency was it? (I get you and Lainey confused for some reason) HAAAAWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! Like wow. it was awesome. Jsut wanted to pop in and say that.

Oh, and thanks for all of your support on the ex-bf/pics thing. You guys are sooooo awesome! It seriously made me feel soooo much better just to see that people supported me since i couldnt tell anybody else. Thnx! Oh, and LOL MF 'bout your big ass bat!