The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey, that's the one I'm using for the AU story: What if Tracy Q never came back after Edward banished her in 1980. Fey had a WONDERFUL bunny for Challenge #1 which I think I'll steal. I just have to get through this story before I can change gears so completely.

Hey, marlandrulez, why not write to Jane at ABC, send her a color copy of the JPG file and ask her if she'd like the original? It can't hurt. Oh, and by the way, you had post #1500. To all of you who frequent other threads on SON, do they all have this much activity? Or are we the poster children for obsessive fandom???

ETA: Page 76!!!

Oh, and just a little thing I whipped up in PhotoImpact to celebrate June 4 in my own special way...

birthdaybanner.jpg

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey, thank you so much--I love the banner sooooo much! Left feedback for the last two chapters of Second Chances. It rocked. I only have one word to say about it--SEQUEL. :) Come on, you know you want to. You know you do. Or, no--go ahead and do something for the new challenge. A What If story. Or Tracy Gets Even. Just more fanfic, cuz, Chica, you rock!

Now, I'm off to try to find something fun to do for my birthday. I'm thinking it's going to involved Chinese food.....

• Members

*cries* This thread is too quiet.

*perks up* Hi angel! :D

Catching up...

Beautiful painting, MarlandRulez.

MinervaFan, we're the poster children for obsessive fandom, LOL. Thanks for the feedback, by the way. Not sure which one I'm going to do for the next challenge. Think I'll ever get something done BEFORE the deadline? :lol:

• Members

Don't anybody go squeeing too early,but I bought the last SID issue...and:

spoiler talk

It says TG is out,but again I think we'll see him until July.

We'll see...

But what I wanted to bring up,is in the summer previews,Guza talks about Tracy using Robert to make Luke jealous...but then he goes on to say, "she(Tracy) will also be slammed back into motherhood in a big way,whether she wants it or not."

It can't be Ned or Dillon related,because how can she be slammed back INTO it,if she's already there?

Same for it being Lulu related,she's already Lulu's stepmonster.

So...you don't think they'd make her pregnant,do you?

It certainly sounds like it,the way Guza phrased it.

I can see Guza getting a kick out of making her pregnant,and then Luke disappears and out of anger Tracy says it's Robert's,or they think Luke is dead(I keep going back to that),and Robert tells everyone it's his.

That's sort of a replay between Luke/Holly/Robert back in the day,and it's something Guza would totally do.

What do you all think?

spoiler talk over

• Members

Ya'll, I am literally seconds away from tears of utter hysteria. I came home for lunch to do some things and had a few extra seconds. I decided to get a jump start on my latest vid project and put my clip CDs in the D&E drives of my computer. The disk in drive D was fine, but the disk in drive E was completely blank!!!! I mean, I had over 400 megs of clips on that thing! It's possible the disk got switched, because the case was labeled but the disk was not. I'm going to try to search my disks tonight, but if I can't find it, I'm out HOURS AND HOURS of work and--oh, man, I'm just overwrought.

MsQ, please check your PMs. I have a proposition for you.

Yeah, Tracy Spoilers, thrilled, happy, Guza is an idiot....

*wanders off blankly to finish lunch before returning to work*

• Members

Not enough of our girl... *sigh* But some is better than none. :D

For those SOC'ers...Check out Green-Butterfly's post: I can't stand Luke w/Tracy...He treats her like garbage and it's not funny.

MinervaFan, I'll respond to your PM after I finish this.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

_

_

_

_

I have to admit the wording of that second part has me wondering, but...I doubt it. As far as we know Luke/Tracy never slept together, and I don't see Robert/Tracy sleeping together in the near future. Plus, Ned is what? 40? I just can't see it even if it is something Guza would do... I'm guessing it's Lulu-related. Whatever happens...Eeeeeeeeee! TQ is important enough to be in the Summer Previews! Woo hoo! :D

June 7th: Luke/Robert vie for Tracy's attention. (from GHH2) This romantic dinner Robert is supposed to set up better be good.

• Members

Eh,I would go over to SOC and offer my two cents but for the past six months it's given me a headache just posting there,so I rarely do.

That Sussudio poster,I don't think they like anyone.

And truthfully I just don't bother over there anymore.

As far as feeling sorry for Tracy,hmm.

That's an interesting question.

I'm always on her side,because she's my favorite character.

I'm even on her side when I know she's wrong,but if she gets payback from someone for something she did,I actually(soft voice) sometimes cheer the other person on. I certainly don't root for her to win if the thing she's doing is really bad or evil.

Because wrong is wrong and that's that.

BUT I will defend her right to think the way she does,and act the way she does,because I understand where she's coming from. I understand why she feels she has to resort to acting out that way.

In that sense,I defend her.

But I'm not afraid to admit when I think she's out of line,either.

So....as far as feeling sorry for her,I do if something happens to her she didn't ask for.

I think Sussidio is wrong.

She's staying with Luke because she cares,and she's lonely,and I think she does love him in her own Tracy like way,and she enjoys the game.

I don't think she brings a lot of Luke's insults upon herself.

She for instance will play the game with him,but she rarely insults him on a personal level,the way he does her.

This has me curious about today's show,which I haven't watched yet.

Did something happen today,too?

At any rate,Luke's about to get some of his own medicine when Tracy and Robert start flirting in earnest.

Still though I doubt it'll be as bad as anything Luke has done so far.

spoiler talk

If it's about Lulu,why not ship her off to Grandma Leslie's,Lucky's,Nik's?

The blurb makes it sound like Tracy has no choice.

She'd have a choice if it were Lulu.

Guess we'll see,though.

And about the summer previews...call me a cynic,but I don't think it'll be as big as it sounds.

spoiler talk over

ETA *waving to MinervaFan

• Members

SPOILER TALK

I read that thread, too. I think some people will look at Tracy and see the worst of her, no matter what. Fey's mom is like that--even when it's obvious that Tracy did not mean something in a bad way, or that she's being treated unfairly, she always sides against Tracy. She just loathes her, no matter what she does.

I agree with you that many of the things Tracy has done, like the thing with the pictures of Georgie on the internet, are reprehensible and can't be defended. But many of the things she does are products of her environment, of the psychotic family dynamic that all the Q's seem to be subject to. They're all mean, bitter, vindictive, and unkind to each other. But Tracy seems to be the only one who gets called on it. Sure, you withhold a single dose of heart medication 24 years ago, and they never let you forget....

As for unexpected motherhood, I'm thinking it's probably going to be Lulu, and will probably be a situation where Luke is presumed dead. As for why she stays with Tracy, well technically, as her stepmother, Tracy is her legal guardian in the event of Luke's death, unless Luke thought to make other arrangements. And if Tracy actually believes Luke is dead, I can see her holding onto Lulu in some codependent way--trying to make up for something she missed with Luke through his daughter. I can actually see them bonding, in a wierd way, over this....or not. But I doubt that Guza would do a Tracy-gets-pregnant SL. Why? Because it would have the potential for some serious drama for Tracy, and for Luke. I mean, it's technically possible for her to have a baby at her age, but what are the ramifications? I could see Tracy struggling with the decision of whether or not to terminate the pregnancy...a real consideration for a woman in that position. JE could turn a storyline like that into an Emmy on her mantlepiece given half the chance. Not that she'll get half the chance...no, the slammed into motherhood SL will probably go the way of all other TQ storylines these days. For Laughs.

Oy, I'm depressing myself.

End Spoiler Talk

• Members

Happy belated Birthday MinervaFan B)

SPOILER DISCUSSION

|

|

|

|

|

I have to agree with Ms. Quartermaine when it comes to this spoiler, it has to be about Lulu. I am guessing that with Luke "leaving" for the summer that Lulu is going to find herself in over her head with Diego and need help....and its going to have to come from somebody. With Lucky and his addiction to Vicodin and Nickolas dealing with Helena and/or baby John the only person there for her is Tracy. It would be nice to see in "mother bear" mode but, I will wait and see what happens.

Did anybody see the media pic on Soapzone? TQ is sitting with Robert,......Oh and she is wearing a NEW jacket!! :P It is suppose to air next week!