The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

After much begging, Fey spoiled me on today's episode. Much Tracy, oh, she has the upper hand, Luke pulls a fast one. (Note: Luke will be thrashed soundly at a later date, be assured. The Goddess of Embittered Wives has him at the top of her hit list. Notice I dropped the initial "s" on that word.....)

As has been uttered more than once on LJ, The !@#$%^&*] is Back--long may she rave.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I haven't watched yet.

Sounds like a good Tracy day,though. Bad Luke....BAD.

So as not to ruin it for nonspoiled people:

What is going to happen tomorrow to make Luke realize he cares about Tracy?

Could it have something to do with the unexpected visitors?

Me thinks so...but what?

Unless that part of it got cut. If it did,I will be sooooo mad.

yay to Tracy being on tomorrow,too ! :P)

spoiler talk over

• Members

Yay! It was so good to see a decent amount of the fabulous Tracy Q! *bows down to her greatness* If you haven't seen today's episode and don't want to be spoiled, don't read the rest of this post.

_

_

_

_

Some questions...

How did Tracy know Dillon was in the Maarkam Islands if she left before him? Did someone at home call her (excellent cell phone reception, LOL)? At first, I thought it was because of the rewrites, but then Lulu asked, "Step-witch, what took you so long?"

Is Tracy supposed to be in bed with Robert? Or is it Anna? FH has one episode left.

Some comments...

LOL at the "If I knew this was going to be a Scorpio family reunion, I would've brought a casserole."

Loved that Tracy called Holly a "cheap tart" and that Anna agreed.

Tracy saved them all! Did we expect any less?

The "scarred for life" stuff is getting old (even if those words weren't used this time), but Anna's "What? It's just a roll in the hay with her husband" made up for it.

Luke, Luke, Luke. STOP drugging your wife and your best friend.

SPOILER STUFF

_

_

_

_

RE: SON's spoilers. It sounds as if she has something up her sleeve.

RE: The "feelings" spoilers. It better not get cut. Something has to happen soon since Luke was ready to cheat on Tracy today. *glares at Luke* And I'm really wondering who these unexpected visitors are. Hmm...

• Members

I haven't watched yet,I may have a different opinion in the morning,but based on recaps:

spoiler discussion

I think the Luke owing Tracy "BIG" was probably the payoff of the bounty.

As far as Tracy having anything up her sleeve...doesn't she always?

:)

I think this might happen tomorrow:

Holly double crosses Luke.

Luke thinks he has good old Spanky to go back to,but when he discovers Tracy and Robert,they both think they might have slept together,and maybe Luke thinks so too,which is when he realizes maybe he DOES care.

OR the unexpected visitors have Robert and Tracy tied up...maybe the ones from before that Anna scared away? Maybe something happens with that? Maybe they take Tracy and/or Robert with them when they escape,and THAT makes Luke realize that he does care about his wife?

Hmmm.

I dunno.

Should be interesting to find out,though.

And about Robert moving into the mansion and Edward paying him to live there,so he will drive Luke out?

How close will Robert and Tracy get,especially after Luke is gone again when TG goes on vacation?

Are TIIC really going there,and doing a triangle?

Looks like it.

spoiler talk over.

• Members

SPOILER SPECULATION:

I still don't know how I feel about a Robert/Tracy/Luke triangle. First of all, I don't trust the writers not to play it solely for laughs, which would be a disservice to all three characters. Coleman--well, he's a different story. He doesn't really have this history to live up to--live down, maybe--so a comic storyline was fine. But Robert and Luke--they're really being shown as buffoons who only care about their pocektbooks and their um, man-parts. As for Tracy, this is the woman who strikes fear in the hearts of grown men, and she's being reduced to a pawn, a cuckolded wife, and a very desparately lonely woman. Granted, Tracy has been all those things and more, but it's the "And MORE" part the writers seem to be avoiding.

I know that whatever they're given, Elliot, Geary and Rogers will transform it into something 10x better than what's on the page, so I'm not too worried there. I just wish the writers would give us all some credit and, well, let the three of them be grown-ups for a while.

• Members

I think the same thing, that Holly and Luke haven't done anything. Since she is going to be leaving soon (hopefully today) she will probably just steal the jewels from Luke and make a run for it! Never to be seen or heard from again :D And after Luke is done licking his wounds he will realize what he has done to Tracy and be sorry for it!!!! (a girl can hope, right?) :wub:

Oh and BTW MinervaFan LOVE the banner!!!!!

• Members

I hope Holly comes back very soon - she's fantastic and i bet Jane enjoyed those scenes with Emma (i FLOVED her dramatic head gesture to Holly, where her hair was flipped back).

Holly rules! Tracy has met her match.

And OF COURSE Lolly are making love after that scene (Luke had her head in his hands for gods sake, we all know where that leads). Poor Tracy the rejected wife, i cant wait for her to hit the roof.