The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

*waves to everyone*

angel, you've been writing a little? ;) Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

ILoveTracyQ, good point about the scoops being a bunch of guessing. So and so might happen. There's a chance that so and so will happen. LOL.

About the Ficathon...My fanfic is so not going places. :(

SPOILER DISCUSSION

Regarding the Haunted Star: I believe Luke focuses his attention on it to get his mind of Skye. Are we supposed to assume he's still hung up on her? One day he's kissing his wife, telling her he can make her happier than she's ever been, and the next day, he's trying to rekindle things with his mistress. *sigh*

Tracy tries a different approach, hmm? Maybe flattery? Maybe she goes too far and admits to being in love and say blames it on the alcohol? ;) Yes, I still wish that spumor came true.

From GHH2: The Quartermaines are going to try a modern day tactic to the problem of Emily and Sonny: An Intervention! Oh boy. Is Tracy going to be there? Ned? Please don't tell me TIIC are bring John Ingle back for this.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bumping 'cause our girl got a mention...

Luke/Lulu are at the Haunted Star discussing...who else? Skye.

Later, Luke calls "Spanky."

Lulu: You called the step-witch?!?

Luke: (paraphrased) That's my wife, and unlike any other women I have ever known, she doesn't waste my time trying to tell me my true feelings.

PREVIEWS: Luke wants Tracy to be his hostess! :) *ignores the fact that JE is in "recycled" wardrobe*

ABC SOAP SCOOP SPOILER

Credit to Sheri of SoapZone: The Haunted Star Re-Opens. Luke is with Tracy on The Haunted Star. They look at each other and SMILE.

• Members

You know I've tried,I really have...but Lulu still annoys me.

And it's not just because she picks on Tracy,although that's part of it.

She's just...UGH.

BLAH.

LOL

I need people on this thread that like Lulu to tell me why,maybe that will help me.

And I don't mean,awww...."I like Luke/Lulu scenes." That tells me nothing about why you like her.

I just can't get past it,LOL...and I feel horrible that I hate this character (almost)everyone else loves.

SPOILERS BELOW

I'm thinking the Tracy tries a different tactic might be that Tracy tries to charm him/seduce him.

Or maybe that's my wishful thinking.

And yes,I smiled at the "smile" mention,how silly but yet how sweet....awww.

SPOILERS OVER

• Members

Aww, ILoveTracyQ, you shouldn't feel horrible about that. ;) If I loved Lulu, I'd tell you why, but I don't, LOL. I personally can take or leave her.

Regarding the ABC Soap Scoop...I can't believe Lacy made it along with Alexis/Sam and Jason/Emily/Sonny. I'm glad they did though. :D

Click here for the first 2 chapters of my Ficathon story. I have other chapters written, but I'm going to wait to see what people think before uploading them.

• Members

Good question about Lulu...

I like Lulu because I think she acts the way I expected Lulu would act. I like her feistyness, and I like that she's a schemer without being 'the evil teen !@#$%^&*] schemer' like Sage was. And I think that Julie Berman is doing a great job and has a lot of presence and can do all the necessary comedy and drama...but I also think that all the potential Lulu has is going to go to waste if they don't find a niche for her outside of being Tracy's teenaged enemy. For one, she already really has one in Georgie, and for two, does anyone really think that a teenager could be any sort of competition for Tracy? Even a Spencer teen? They need to find her a relationship with someone her own age...and I really don't mean Dillon, because it really really complicates my little Spencer/Quartermaine family time and not in an enjoyable way. The teen set really needs something to do that's age appropriate. Either have Lulu get them into trouble, or hold onto the Lucas is gay thing and really ride it.

Anyway, that's my two cents, but I do think that Lulu has great potential to be a really good soap character.

• Members

Squee, babay, squee!

I loved today's show. Tracy and that napkin had me on the floor dying. I damn near had asthma attack all in my living room. I noticed that Tracy's pants were pulled up kinda high, but much love to her for getting her Steve Urkle on.

They cuddled today, they cuddled in public.... :D

so...

squee

squee

s-q-double eazy fah sheezy.