Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh wow. I sadly missed th epunch, but her comment to the effect of already having won Luke and the intense closure for Luke/Skye was totally out of nowhere. I'm surprised any of TPTB, Script Writers included, gave enough shits to write it.

• Members

SPOILER DISCUSSION

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!?! They're REALLY going to push another pregnant woman down the stairs on this show? SERIOUSLY?!?!? Is there NO OTHER WAY they can think of to injure a pregnant lady? And here's a novel idea...let's do SOMETHING ELSE WITH THE PREGNANT LADY BESIDES INJURING HER. Because all of the pregant moms at home on maternity leave JUST LOVE seeing that on their soap. It would almost be a running gag except, you know, it's tragic instead of funny. Why do I continue to watch this show? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? /vent

• Members

I know,right?

Nooooo !

LOL

Bumping because I'm PMS'ng people...and I normally don't play childish games like this...but somebody wants to call us cheesy...let's show em how cheesy we can be.

Let's see how many bumps we can get,and how many NEW pages...by tomorrow morning.

:)

*small voice* or maybe not,if no one else wants to play. :)

:rolleyes: *whistles and walks away*

• Members

2 days of JE/Tracy is better than 1. ;) *tries to be optimistic*

MORE SPOILERS

From Wubs: On March 23rd, our girl threatens her husband: The party begins. Wizard and RMT both spilled that Tracy warns Luke to make a profit off the Haunted Star, or else she'll sell it. Me thinks the 2 spoilers are related. And if I have to wait until March 23rd too see Tracy again...UGHHHHHHHH!

ETA: Page 33! :D

• Members

TRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACY

TRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACY

TRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACYTRACY

*WHEW* :rolleyes: