• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Count me in too as someone who wants:

Dillon/Tracy alone scenes,as long as they are not the "I can't BELIEVE YOU,MOM" kind.

<_<

I also want a Luke/Tracy/Robert scene,heck a story together would be just fine with me.

I want more Tracy,period.

I would love to see more develop between Tracy/Luke...the "bonding" from last week had to be for a reason,right?

Someone on SZ pointed out recently that Luke/Tracy haven't had a lot of one on one interaction lately,and I agree since last April-July,it definitely has dwindled.

I hope that's going to change,soon.

I too want to see them fall for each other.

Why not?

Luke CAN love again...it would be very different from Laura,but could be exactly what he needs in this life right now.

And they have great chemistry.

JUst hope TIIC take advantage of it.

About Georgie/Dillon....if they don't like Tracy's rules...it's called a J-O-B.

I hope TQ is on tomorrow.

*crosses fingers*

• Members

Okay so our girl wasn't on today.

*sigh*

So,a whole week with no Jane/Tracy.

And spoilers don't sound too good for the next few weeks.

I have a feeling we're going to be seeing nonstop Alexis/Sam for a while.

Oh,JOY.

:rolleyes:

Anyway,for those who read the blurb about what SC said will happen to Dillon,you don't think he was saying that in a joking way...it WILL happen,supposedly next week,right?

It hasn't been spoiled anywhere....but the actor said it,so do you think it will happen, or will the scenes be cut?

Surely they won't be cut,not for such an important thing.

There was a Tracy spoiler we thought related to that.

Now I'm starting to wonder.

LOL

Well....hopefully someone will update a fan fic this weekend.

Hint to anyone out there lurking,who has one going?

What happened to "Beautiful Disaster"?

I miss it,it hasn't been updated in almost two weeks.

And DebbieB needs to hit us with a new one. :)

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, I also hope that Luke/Tracy get some one-on-one interaction soon. Perhaps after Sweeps? Err...After TG's spring vacation? *sigh* So much for "soon." Anyone wondering if there will be a 1 year wedding anniversary mention in May? This is of course assuming Luke/Tracy are still married; they better be. <_<

As for SC...I'm not too sure. I didn't think he was joking, but I was also taking into consideration the "Tracy breaks down" spoiler. Then again, that spoiler (along with the others that were posted with it) turned out to be inaccurate. Either that, or ALL the scenes were cut, which I doubt. Guess we'll find out sooner or later. I just want JE/Tracy on my screen. Good news is that she'll be on at least one day next week according to SOW and the ABC Media Net photos.

Keith, yay for the bumper! :D

• Members

My spec about the spoiler:

SPOILER TALK

Is that Tracy will pay Diego,who won't be able to get a job when he gets out of jail,to seduce Georgie.

I don't like it,but it's a spoiler,and it's totally something Tracy would do...can't say it's out of character.

It's not the "out of character" or "in character" that bothers me about that one.

It's that apparently this is ALL.TIIC.CAN.WRITE.TRACY.DOING.

Hello ! JE is capable of so many more layers,and Tracy has it in her.

A few glimpses during sweeps is not enough.

ETA I don't think SC was joking either....but he could have been exaggerating his brush with death. Which is about the same thing.

Or the scenes got cut. Or both.

Either way,with the antidote now in hand,unless something else happens,there will be no need for him to risk his life giving more plasma. So again unless his "death" is unrelated to sweeps(which I doubt; SC would not have known that so far ahead),then it got cut.

SPOILER TALK OVER

• Members

coolkid, Monday/Wedenesday were the best JE/Tracy episodes in a long time, so I've brought over some clips from NQ.net:

[Credit goes to Aida, Geena, Shazzer, and Misty.]

[i've edited the clips to JE/Tracy only for the most part.]

MONDAY

Tracy wants Dillon to save his energy.

Dillon recalls Tracy's advice; Tracy consents to the marriage.

Tracy will not accept that Dillon is going to die.

The wedding begins.

WEDNESDAY

Tracy watches Dillon/Georgie; she goes to the chapel.

Tracy tells God about Dillon; she promises to be a better person.

Luke/Tracy talk in the chapel; Tracy gets her miracle.

Also, if anyone is interested, here is a GH Mvid featuring...TRACY QUARTERMAINE! Created By: Me. ;) The program I used is VERY basic, so the video is VERY simple (ie: no special effects, LOL), but I'd thought I'd share it with you all. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

SPOILER DISCUSSION

From Wizard of SoapDish (who has been accurate in the past): Luke/Tracy talk about what could have been if they met when they were young. Luke/Tracy did meet when they were young, didn't they? LOL. Any other thoughts?

• Members

One complaint- I think it would have been truer to Tracy's character to say to God that she would promise to try... promising, full blast, just seems like her being cheap and people can say what they want about Tracy, but she's nothing if not REAL. She'll lie and she'll scheme, but she never hides it. That's why she has the reputation in Port Charles that she does. Then again, how much can we expect out of this show's regime?

Bah, I'll be positive now, promise. Ooh, to Lacy. I'd love to see an alternate universe sequence between these two.

• Members

Great Vid Ms.Q! Oh I hope that spoiler about Lacy is true. That would be a really great scene for them. Kinda disapointed that there was no Tracy this week, or GQ for that matter. Oh well, I think there gonna be on next week for the funeral stuff so hopefully that will be okay.

• Members

angel, thanks for letting us know about Beautiful Disaster!

Good point, Keith, about the chapel thing. Oooh...I didn't even think about an alternate universe sequence (sorry, I'm stealing your exact words, LOL), but I would love to see something like that!

Thanks kenna! Here it is. No music, but no dialogue either. I don't have the original. :( Credit to LisaJChristine.

From TV Guide~General Hospital Set Diary: "Ever notice how dead soap characters always have perfect-looking heads hots on display at these memorials?" joked Jane Elliot (Tracy). "Maybe Tony was a Realtor on the side." :lol: