Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

haven't been able to really be in here b/c I haven't been on my computer in a few weeks but I've checked in. good things it's been a little slow, I haven't missed much. I'm sooooo glas she's been taping and I can't wait for all the action we are going to be getting, which should be right now :) now for today.....

you have no idea how excited i was for this!!!!!! we got teary eyes and a lunacy kiss!!!!!!! wub.pngbiggrin.png WAY overdue but well worth it. I LOVE them

hey ilovetq- was it you who asked me for my pictue again? I need to get your email so I can send it to you. I can put it up here on sendspace or whatever files sharing works now but it is only good for a short time and I don't see you on here as often so I don't want it to go.

happy belated mother's day to everyone I missed since I didn't come on, i hope everyone had a great one

see you all soon

• Members

Yeah, saw it up. Thanks Nex. A little disappointed that the phrase was "you'll always have a piece of my heart" but at least the affection between the two was acknowledged and not the one-sided stuff we have been seeing.

Thinking AZ will ultimately fake his own death, especially now that he knows Johnny tried to kill him. That would be a way for TPTB to have their cake and eat it too.

• Members

i was too- I chose to ignore it and pretend it wasn't said that way- but now that you brought me back down to reality I gess I have to face the facts of todays epi. To me it seemed a little like when he talked about Laura "she'll always have a special place... yata yata... mother of my kids, yata yata yata"

then again I have to give the writters their proprs for A) making it 2sided, like you said and B) that they are bringing them back at all. The heads of these shows need to see that when people (other people... not like us, the ones who are right :) )have such a problem with luke in a couple- luke who does not have romantic chemistry with anyone and he is fun to watch no matter who he is with- it's because it is the real deal and they feel it's a threat to the legacy. No one cared when he was with Skye, just sayin'. so if it was THAT big a thing it is ovbiously a good enough story to not break it up for good. I'm still holding out hope it'll get back to the way I like it. all signs point to a good outcome

• Members

You raised a good point - TG/Luke doesn't have romantic chemistry with very many people. He's got great friend chemistry with folks, but actual romantic chemistry for him is extremely rare. The fact that it jumps off the screen with JE should tell anyone that this is a pair to invest in. I wish the bias of LnL would go away because it clouds everything and stops the writers from seeing what's in front of their face. I'm hoping that the current team was just putting the LnL stuff out there to hold viewers attention while they went to work on the real deal, and not an indication of their own myopia.

• Members

Hey everyone

Tony left Friday for his vacation

Not sure how long he is gone for this summer tho

So I'm guessing whatever Luke Tracy Anna triangle doesn't last too too long before I think Ethan gets in danger offscreen

Got to see TL and BSG this trip to NYC!

Great to catch up!

• Members

Tracy and Luke today at the MetroCourt. They discuss Luke's plan to get Anthony out of Tracy's lives. Basically, people owe Luke favors, and the end result will be Anthony out of the country and in prison. All Tracy has to do is lure Anthony to the boat house, and Luke will take care of the rest. That's the part of the conversation that Anna overhears.

Meawhile, Tracy texts Anthony, "Meet me at the boat house," and Johnny reads the message. Tracy has longer hair in the text message picture, lol. Johnny says something like, "Lucky for me, I'm not the only one who wants Anthony dead." We are to assume he is the one to dump his body in the boat house. Tracy stumbles upon it and the end of this episode.

Previews (when did the previews return?), show Tracy in the boathouse, shocked, and accidentally sitting on (near?) the gun used to kill Anthony. Cut to a detective woman in the Q mansion saying they received an anonymous call about gun shots on the estate. Tracy is so going to be blamed for this.

• Members

should be good amount of tracy coming up...there are only four days she didn't tape with what has already been taped and in the can which should go through most of june

here are the summer previews for SID regrrding luke/tracy/anna summarized:

There is chaos for luke. After johnny drops AZ's body at the Q boat house--not to mention that several people have heard luke/tracy plotting az's demise--things get messy for tracy and her ex...Luke and tracy start to throw accusations at each other and then how will this affect luke and his budding relationship with anna---luke is very close to both women and it is not really clear how this will shake out and who he will end up turning to

• Members

Thanks for recap from yesterday Ms.Q. Nice to see you.

For those of you I've been posting with for years, my son is about to graduate high school next week! He is graduating TH and leaves for camp to work as the song leader/guitarist/counselor the entire summer on Sunday til August 4th then leave for college August 11th.

This was my last school lunch I will ever make for him! End of an era! My baby is leaving me! So sad!!!