Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Maybe we'll get lucky and Tea will be Tracy's LL Daughter (a gal can hope wink.png ). At least they're bringing on the one character I really liked aside from Nora, who won't be coming ever.

BTW, to all those celebrating, Happy Easter and Happy Passover!

• Members

don't jinx it!! i LOVE nora, maybe shye'll come at some point. i'll even take her short term- i know she's on something else now but i can hope

happy easter and passover to everyone!!!!!

Edited by knh

• Members

supposedly that happy new year insider told me last night that Tracy/Heather mixing it up is May/June and alan's will forging will be revealed (I was like um...I think it has been revealed and Edward took a cut to keep his mouth shut).

Also said Alan will be paying tracy a visit as part of the susan moore revisit I guess

Im getting impatient waiting

Oh today seemed like goofy Q scenes thrown in to say look we used the Qs. Luke did give Tracy the riding crop again for a gift, but later from what I read found the son of her childhood horse or something and gave her a pony.

• Members

while i will agree that they were some definately silly scenes i don't actually mind it today. It was build up to why luke did what he did for her birthday and why it was such a special thing to do for her. It's not part of her story that is mentioned otherwise so it would be a little like "why is he buying a 60something year old woman a pony?". So i do give them a pass on this set of silly scenes. Especially since they had luke doing some genuinely lovely stuff for TQ. He took something that meant a ton to tracy and turned it into a gift that wasn't a jokey luke kind of gift. Though she thought it was to start. Plus all the teary Tracy looks made it worth it. I told you- they're bringing this boat around. Took them a while but it's coming back. I CANNOT wait for this while Luke/Tracy/Heather thing to kick off, which looks like it will be VERY soon!!

• Members

I agree knh, I just watched the show and all the others (Alice, Monica, AZ) were supporting players for the real focus - LuNacy. It seems TPTB are strengthening them again properly and remembering how Luke paid attention to the little details of Tracy's life that others overlooked or sneered at. Their expressions to each other were the warm fuzzies they have always had, and that unspoken understanding between the actors/characters about how much these two mean to each other. Love those LuNacy moments best of all. I can't wait to see what they get into later in the week. IMO LuNacy started having problems when the former PTB stopped their meaningful conversations - that is always where these two shine.

I'm also interested in the Heather dynamic. The last time she shared story with Luke and Tracy, LuNacy hadn't begun. Now however, we have three people with a tonne of personal history between them. I hope they are drawn well and the writers don't go for the quick and easy. Time to have more TraLu too.

• Members

Oh my god I can't wait to see this!! I want to see what leads up to it, if he is threatening her or Luke or lulu or something. If she is scared of him or just sick of what's going on and being forced to stay with him... SO EXCITED!! And it's comin up fast. Not going to look forward to when she's not on after that but I'll deal

• Members

not going to assume anyone actually has these anymore, Ms Q- I know you're out of the running... but I am keeping with my clip search. again- I'm sorry I keep asking for more and more, but I lost EVERYTHING I had when I changed my computer. didn't know what happened to all my disks but that was ok when they were still on the computer. Oops- no good there either. Anyway, these are very old Trash clips. love me some tracy/ashton combos. I'm reposting from quite a few pages back. These were put up here for us. the sendspace links are obviously outdated but I thought maybe one of the lovefest veterans might still have them somewhere. I;m hoping there are enough on there that someone has them...

QUOTE (Lady Ashton @ May 18 2007, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

More TrAsh clips! The quality on some of these old tapes wasn't the greatest, but okay.

I like to call this set set of clips "Roommates from Hell" as they are from the time that Monica forced Ned, Tracy, and Larry to live in the gatehouse together. I miss the gatehouse......

http://www.sendspace.com/file/12p147

The Ashtons' first morning together under one roof (in a really long time)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v0fxft

Tracy wants to leave real bad, and so does Larry

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z18s81

Tracy does a bit of "redecorating" and alliances are made and broken

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mcxrok

Larry makes lunch on a budget

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yvlbm1

Tracy and Larry bicker about wine before the Valentine's Day party and Ned learns the ELQ Tracy is in trouble

where is Lady A when you need her, that's where they came from originally.