The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thanks Carl. :)

Tracy today. The wedding continued. Tracy had this look look in her eyes like "Please Luke, do something." Instead, he watched the wedding go on - even was the Best Man. Tracy was not very happy, but Luke was all smiles, until Anthony and Tracy kissed. That probably means something. In the end, photos were taken, and Tracy looked less than pleased in every single one of them.

I enjoyed the Tracy's scenes overall. Do I want her with Anthony for real? No, but I am glad she got screentime the last 2 days, and I hope it continues.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

she is on T W and TH this week and then I think Wed next week. Then she goes MIA for like two weeks then she will be on again during some big event type thing

The photo shoot at the end was hilarious...the pics of luke making bunny ears and maxie/az/luke/tracy wedding party shots.

Jane's face is just priceless-- I have no idea how she kept a straight face through all that.

• Members

Okay, 9th wedding? Someone help me out here because I can only count...

1. Larry Ashton

2. Mitch Williams

3. Paul Hornsby

4. Gino Soleito

5. Luke Spencer (May's)

6. Luke Spencer (December's)

7. Anthony Zacchara

Who am I missing?

And another thing. Soaps can stretch reality a number of different ways, but there is no way that marriage is legal - even if the officiator was legitimate. Regardless though, the whole thing with kissing/touching Anthony just gives me the willies. I hope Luke plays his hand soon.

Edited by remos

• Members

Yeah, its pretty hard on the head. The only thing that makes it endurable for me is the facial expressions and that LuNacy are in it together. I'm hoping the drops that AZ isn't long for this show/earth are true - he's slime. The various meetings this week between Lulu/Luke/Tracy/Edward should offer some insight, I hope.

• Members

Oh, I would LOVE that to be true, but I think her face on Friday belies that.

An interesting and ironic observation from my POV, was on Wikipedia yesterday and after seeing her listed as Tracy "Quartermaine" for the entirety of her marriage to Luke (as far as I remember), she's already listed as "Quartermaien Zacchara". Agenda perhaps? LOL.

• Members

so haven't watched but heard two really good lunacy scenes today. One they are on the bed together eating breakfast. Hilarious that it takes tracy's wedding night to be in a bedroom scene with luke

Touching scenes I read..

So what is your take...are luke/tracy really working this together?

she asked him in front of AZ if the divorce was fake and he said no

But then they were together and he was saying it will be a bumpy ride but it will all be okay...

Let me know your thoughts...

It is clear they are not over though!

Oh and no worries...marriage was NOT consummated!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

LOVED the scene of them together on the bed eating fruit. They just seemed sooooo comfortable together! I had a feeling at some point that they are working together. It could be that or that she seemed knowing of what Luke meant when he said it would all be okay.

Oh and since I don't have DVR at my new place and can't rewind :( ..... did she say I wouldn't touch HIM (Anthony) with a ten foot pole or IT with a ten foot pole. LOL!

On a side note.... What's this with Sam? She needs a paternity test?