• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes! Yes! Yes! I am all for new male talent in this show!!! Good call. We need men who can act! Who bring more than sharp abs and semi-pretty face to the table. I hope this is the case, because the cringe acting on this show has been non-stop lately. 

Bring the fresh air in.

• Members

i swear fans just be saying stuff. lol He looks nothing like Finn aside from them both being white dudes. He literally looks like his dad at that age.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I honestly thought they'd make Finn Luna's dad. It'd justify Li's anger, but I'd be glad if they just make it Jack. I suspect Poppy and Luna will be off canvas by September.

That promo pic of Crew instantly made me think of JM when he first joined.

KKL looks great. Now get Brooke away from Ridge.

• Members

You want Poppy to be a r*pist? Cause that's what she'd be if Finn were Luna's father. Seriously y'all can't be serious? She'd have to have drugged him cause he doesn't act weird around her or anything

Poppy would be done if she s.a'd/drugged her barely legal nephew. Why do people not get that? lol 

As long as Bell thinks he can keep making Argh Jay "relevant" and using Luna to do it, she's not going anywhere, plus there's literally no one her, RJ/Will's age to pair them up with

and Li's animosity towards Poppy would stem from her and Jack having an affair(she did live with them for awhile) too