• Members

Just say with is Luna's father at this point, and why is Li so obsessed over it? 

Again, people just repeat the same lines...day after day.

I wonder what the actors think at this point. I'm sure many are thankful to have steady employment, but even they have to realize what crap the writing has been. They have to repeat these lines about toes, mints, and staplers!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

There are rumors that Li husband was Luna dad. Thus the hate between the two sisters.

Supposedly B&B couldn't come to terms with Ted King so they made Bill the father.

Who cares whos the father especially if its Bill.

All this still doesn't explain why Li hates Poppi.

Calling her a gold digger a million times means nothing to me without actual proof.

And I still don't care if Poppy is a gold digger tramp.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I will say that if Bill's the father, he should really do some soul-searching about why 3 out of 4 of his children's mothers didn't tell him that they were pregnant.  Resulting in multiple situations where he didn't meet his offspring until they were adults.  I mean, once is a big deal.  But, when it happens three times, you have to ask yourself if it is you…

Maybe it's a Spencer thing, since Bill Sr. didn't know about him until he was an adult.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Tuesday

Hope asked Brooke is she wants to be CEO again in other words... My legs are slowly opening... Someone call that cute gold-digger Hollis and tell him his waitering days are numbered.

Please register in order to view this content

And it's historic moment - 31 years later and Brooke is going to fight for CEO position again. 

• Members

This is Bold, darling. Logic doesn't matter here.

In 2006 Bradley wrote an absurd storyline in which it was found that Steph's father left a strange document that made her CEO whenever she wanted.

This is Bold, here anything can happen on a whim.

• Members

So Luna is Bill daughter. Who cares. Does it even matter? When the story was supposedly changed. Since Luna is a newbie and her rape was dropped like a hot potato.

• Members

Boring.  They should have actually made Poppy a drug pushing gold digger who lied about Bill being Luna's dad and actually having it be Jack.

Remember the last revelation about Flo being Storm's daughter and her being a Logan and how that went nowhere  ? 

This will be the same result. 

• Members

I saw this on facebook. 

Woah... I hope KKL gets the Emmy at the same time Brooke is becoming CEO again. It would be a cute simultaneous event.

• Members
Posted (edited)

That's because it was Jack the father of Luna but TPTB couldn't reach an agreement with Ted King on a contract.

It was a predictable outcome but at least we would know why Li hated her sister so much. Poppi was able to give Jack the child she never could besides sleeping with her husband.

Instead they did boring Bill has his one millionth child.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Jesus I am literally excited like a school girl that Brooke is CEO again. I hope she brings scandal and tragedy for the whole family.