• Members

Oh don't worry; Theresa's day of reckoning is coming. She's going to be exposed sooner or later. Hopefully at the very least she's getting prison time and is sent away for a very long time and with pretty much the entire town disowning her. But if she does decide to go on the run, hopefully she doesn't come back for a very long time, if ever. I think like they did with Sloan the authorities are going to put out a warrant for Theresa's arrest and that's when she decides to leave and go on the run. 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Idk maybe.

But wasn’t the whole page with the signature on it, from the letter replaced with one that had Angelica’s signature?

Well tbh, Ron doesn’t seem to like writing for female characters in general

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I recall the entire letter being replaced as well, but I think there might be something to the theory that Angelica/Xander's mom have similar names since Alex/Xander have the same name.  It would make it easier to pull off the con.

• Members

So, I definitely noticed that as well, but I was thinking perhaps we heard Xander's mom's name years ago and the show is subtly trying to change it or just hasn't decided the name yet lol.   I also had the thought that Xander's mom might be a past character as well and it's a surprise. Soapcentral has most of Xander's relatives by name and his mom is listed as "Ms. Cook" so I am going to assume I am wrong.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I still suspect that she's somehow also connected to Konstantin.  Xander's animosity toward him and the preview for next week seem to be clues.  She's the correct age for his dead daughter, but if she's alive, Konstantin's anger toward Victor seems unnecessary.  Unless, he doesn't know she survived.

I'm waiting for the day that Xander, Sarah, and baby Victoria get to move out of that one-room apartment and into the mansion.  And I hope he tosses out Alex and all his wooden bead bracelets. 

Please register in order to view this content

It's also kind of funny that if Sarah is Maggie's daughter, and Xander is Victor's son, once again step-siblings have been married in Salem (technically speaking).

Edited by j swift

• Members

That's a really interesting theory I actually never thought of.  Mostly because Paul Telfer is in his mid forties and the timeline would be off.   The whole thing is off because Paul Telfer and Robert Scott Wilson aren't nearly close enough in age, but I don't know if it's an actual storyline factor that they are about a decade apart in age.