• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

We will have to disagree.  I thought the fallout was very superficial.  We all knew Tripp wasn't the rapist and we got a random Ava child out of it.  MM was wasted on the thankless role as Charlie. 

I never thought the show got very deep with what it's like to raise your rapist's baby.  It was all over in a few months and Allie excelled at being a mother.  I don't think the show ever connected the dots on Allie's behavior with Tripp, Chanel, Alex etc. being tied to her rape trauma.  It was more Allie just being a hot mess just because.

• Members

I agree.  Sami leaves such a gaping hole on the canvas.  I would cast a really wide net and try to get a bigger name (not Gina Tognoni lol) and just go for it.  Ali doesn't seem to have any desire to be back for more than casual stints.  When I currently watch there are so many times that I think what would Sami say about this?  How would Sami react to this?  

I don't even like Sami much lol.  #TEAMCARRIE.   Sami's absence is just too big not to notice.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I know many disagree with me, but it absolutely feels like Sami is missing with this whole Nicole/Eric/Sloan/EJ baby story.  She'd be right in the middle of it.  She'd also be all over the Johnny/Chanel/Paulina story. Then she'd throw a huge fit about Lucas getting out of jail and possibly another fit about Kate/Roman being married and I assume she's still mad at John/Marlena for some reason!

The Sami I know would have taken a direct flight right out of wherever she is to be involved in the Nicole baby situation and mention multiple, multiple times how Nicole stole her baby once.

• Members

Finally finished out May, lol. An episode with a Dallas Pam/Bobby shower "It was all a dream" throwback, and ending with Blake Berris trying his best to recreate Louise Shaffer's work doing Serena/Josie Faraday on The Edge of Night. Meh, so many plot holes in this mess. 

• Members

The story makes no sense.  Does Everett have DID and also was in a coma?  Was that lie?  The whole thing is entirely confusing and isn't moving in a coherent direction.  

I don't know why the show hates BB so much lol.  He gets the worst stories.

• Members
Posted (edited)

This one had me scratching my head.  Are she and Sydney still in LA?  If so, why hasn't Johnny told them that he's moving back?

And, of course, the larger issue that @Gray Bunny brings up, why haven't we seen him since May?

Still the best complexion in the business, it looks like a filter it is so smooth

Oy, I thought we were done with wishful casting after yesterday's discussion about Belle

Edited by j swift

• Members

I think Sami/Sydney are in Italy.

Hopefully someone is brainstorming at Days to make it make sense and they are pulling back on it for a minute.

No one threw out a name yet for a Sami recast so there's still time to keep it going

• Members
Posted (edited)

Do we assume Allie and Henry are still in New Zealand?  Because that movie is taking very long time to film.

And, clearly, Joan Collins is the only other woman alive who could play Sami.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Allie has a serious boyfriend she met there according to Johnny/Chanel, so, yes, I would assume so.  I think Will/Sonny are still there too, but I have no idea if the movie wrapped and they just like New Zealand.  They still have Arianna as well so, idk, maybe they are trying to keep her away from her mom being in jail and all lol.

Nah, just give Deidre a long blonde wig and have her play Sami.