• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Also, no show would cast her. Shows do not poach each other's actors. 

You're making a huge incorrect assumption. They took him off contract. If they were just not using him for 3 months & planning to have him return after, they wouldn't have taken him off contract. 

• Members

Carly loves Michael Corinthos because he is her son. Carly loves Wiley Corinthos & Amelia Corinthos because they are her grandchildren. Carly loves Donna Corinthos because she is her daughter. Carly loves Willow Corinthos because she is her daughter-in-law. Carly loves Avery Corinthos because she grew to love Ava's little girl when she was married to Sonny, in the past. Carly does not love anything else Corinthos! Why do you fault her for loving these people? 

• Members

Literally the first person I could find that would accept her and I would immediately speed away and change my name and number so they couldn't give Violet back. 

Please register in order to view this content

Dumping Finn is great.  Keeping Violet because why?  We already have a million children on this show.  Not great.

• Members

Um hey thanks for spoiling it for me. I had no idea about any contracts so thanks know it all.

Sure ignore that Carly has been off and on with Sonny knowing who he is for the last 20+ years

Please register in order to view this content

. You knew exactly what I meant. She had 2 kids with him and then literally chose him to be the father of her first born over growing up as a Quartermaine. She’s literally in this mess for posing as the head of his organization. But yes let’s pretend to not understand.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

You calling me petty names will not get you very far. If somehow you are now going to assert that you are spoiler-averse, ... whatever. 

No, not ignoring her past but dealing with her present. Also dealing with facts. Carly didn't just on a whim, what the heck, why not, do what she did. 

She went to that meeting because someone needed to. Jason was supposed to. But, he'd run off helping Britt & got himself injured & he was also not there, so he couldn't attend. Her family & all of Jason's kids were in real danger at the time, so she did what she does & stepped up & tried to do something she did not know if she could do it. If Jason had been where he was supposed to be, she would not be in this predicament & that is why he is motivated to try to take care of this soapy mess. 

What was possibly miraculous is that she was good at it. And, it's not on the recording but she kidnapped Cyrus's mother & blew up a ship containing that dangerous drug Cyrus was pushing.

• Members

The little girl is marginally talented.  But it's very Kristen Alderson "I am going to build an entire teen scene around this girl" and do musical episodes vibes.  And to be fair to KA she was much more likeable as a child than Violet-even the actress's real life name Jophielle Love is grating.

• Members

Yes.  I think it varies on how much you like "precocious" kids, but there was a lot of lisping, singing, over the top antics like planning dates for Liz/Finn and writing songs and letters, wise beyond her years nonsense and just an overall annoyance level to me.  It was very much look how cute and talented she is and it always felt staged to promote the little girl actress.  I think she's been pretty okay with this plot point, but there was a lot of over the top pushing of this girl in the last year.

JL isn't a young KMC or JJ and FV isn't going to make that happen lol.

• Members

I liked young Ciara too.  Young Ciara was written as kind of a brat.  Violet is sunshine and light and all the things good.  So I am going to lean more towards NB's Spencer, but even he didn't annoy me this much.  Actually maybe he did.  Time heals all wounds.

Edited by carolineg