• Members
Posted (edited)

Today, I recalled that it is an incredible coincidence that both Holly and Tate were carried by gestational hosts (not their biological parents).  It's some pretty messy storytelling that both Nicole and Theresa can lament that they weren't able to bond with their children as infants (in the same year).  Salem is in desperate need of an ethical OB-Gyn.

I have forgotten if Nicole knows that Leo was there when she gave birth.  It seems like a missed opportunity for her to harbor some resentment toward him for being partially responsible for the car crash that started the whole swap.  I guess that's another example of @AbcNbc247's theory about propping up Leo.

Abby's death seemed airtight.  At one point didn't they even try to say that Rolf couldn't bring her back?  Didn't they bury her in the backyard?  And, was she even working at The Spectator when she was killed?

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by j swift

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Xander and Sarah were really sweet today. Let them be happy for a little while before it all gets blown to hell again. And I couldn’t be happier that they finally have an actual baby playing Victoria

Please register in order to view this content

I’m intrigued by Maggie’s plan to get Konstantin. And if it leads to him getting killed off lol I’d love it. He’s so ridiculous and annoying, he had me rooting for Alex in their scenes today. 

Speaking of Alex, I think him getting back with Theresa while two-timing her with Kristen is actually a really good idea. It’s make the whole mess that he’s in with Theresa even messier. I’m looking forward to when everything comes out even more now. And hopefully, it means that we’re gonna be spared an Alex/Kristen- typical Ron- annoying villain couple pairing. Kristen’s a lot of things but she’s definitely no one’s side piece. 

She thinks Gil must have been at the apartment to try and rape her and that Li was just in the wrong place at the wrong time 

Awwwwww

• Members
Posted (edited)

I think we can all agree Li was not the most popular or pivotal character on the show.  I still think the man deserves more than "wrong place, wrong time" as motivation for his murder.  It's hard for me to even believe bad guy Gil would brutally kill an innocent man just because he could not find Ava lol.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I am just trying to figure out what Li could have possibly done to make the situation escalate like that.  Judging from spoilers we will probably see lol.   At this point the whole motivation is flimsy at best.

• Members

I mean, Li Chen, not exactly the type to create a clamor, or to escalate a thing that he stumbled onto? Or is it Shen? Anyway, we're talking about someone who was generally calm, cool, collected & I cannot imagine him creating a stir, making an issue out of something, unless it was with someone he was intimately acquainted with, like Gabi, but certainly not with Gil?!!! Why? 

• Members
Posted (edited)

At first, I thought Gil (or whomever) mistook Li for Tripp, since he was stabbed in the back.  But, it is illogical that Gil would think Li looked like Ava from behind.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Tbh, Li doesn't look anything like Tripp from behind either lol.  But perhaps he didn't know what Tripp looked like?   The whole thing is such a stretch because I don't think Gil wanted to kill anyone.  

• Members
Posted (edited)

Everything to do with Holly/Nicole was the best part of today. Holly was so messy and bitchy today and I’m here for it. That’s the why she should be written, all the teens should be written like that actually. The relationship between her and Nicole and the fears that they both have and had over the years is really good dynamic that should be explored. Holly’s conversation with Marlena could play into that dynamic as well.

And of course, it was also the right decision to have Eric be the one to come to Nicole’s rescue when she was drunk. The cliffhanger was pretty good too. I wonder what EJ’s gonna do now. 

Btw, did EJ really think that he could keep the secret that he was CEO of Dimera again from Paulina and everybody? That’s pretty dumb lol 

All the stuff with Clyde was pointless, as always. I’ll never understand why Days hasn’t killed him off yet. My hatred aside, the character has more than run its course. If they’re worried about the show needing a villain, there are plenty of contract actors/characters on the canvas already who could fill that position. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I am a little confused why Kayla can't know about the Konstantin stuff, but Marlena can? It's strange to me how Steve keeps Kayla much more in the dark than John does with Marlena.  It doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Wow, Holly was awful to Nicole today.  It's been a real shift in behavior just because she can't go to prom lol.  I like the turn.  It just came on really quickly.

The cliffhanger was good.   I wonder how Nicole is going to get out of that lol.  

I did laugh at EJ getting fired.  He was so confident he wouldn't.  It would have been so much easier for EJ to just re-open the stupid Gabi case.

All in all good show today.