• Members

I'm not saying it out of dislike, because I never have disliked Sam (although you can tell how checked out Kelly has been for a long time), I just feel like everything about the character has reached a natural end and her exit would, as @Vee said, benefit others. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm still not sure I'd kill her tbh, but it is a definite option.

A custody battle would almost certainly ensue with Alexis and Jason, which is also an interesting idea.

• Members

The good actors can get other jobs. The mediocre actors don't have anywhere else to go.

BLQ and Chase aren't leaving the show. Valentin and Ava are the ones who should go.

• Members

Valentin, yes. Ava, no. Your logic, per usual, is flawed. And cutting Valentin does nothing, honestly, considering James Patrick Stuart is a recurring player and is only paid per appearance with no guarantee of script.

• Members

It's crazy when you think about how many characters GH has added in the last 3 years and how few were let go that were important.   Being very scientific and going off the top of my head we've only lost Britt, Nik, Esme, Spencer, RH, and Gregory?  Obviously Bobbie as well and I know there are a few others I am missing, but I am not counting short term villains like Victor or people that pop in and out.

• Members

I wouldn't even consider Nik as a loss, considering Adam Huss does pop-in for monetary visits. It seems like characters come in and rarely leave, which is not good when you have an influx of characters that serve virtually little purpose, or are not used for their purpose. I could name 20+ people you could cut, either by bumping to recurring or altogether (both realistic and unrealistic), and the canvas would not suffer a great deal by their exits. And this would also open the door for new blood, other returns, et al.

• Members

It crazy when someone like Blaze has become a character that is on multiple days a week in a main story.  She should have left long ago after her original story.  And I don't even dislike Blaze lol.  She just shouldn't be front burner and get ELR as a mother. 

There are so many characters that could simple drop back to recurring like you said.  Nothing tragic needs to happen to them.  They can just live in town and be used on a needs only basis.  

Not to mention the amount of child actors on this show!  I doubt they are pricey, but they do take up airtime.  Several need to go to boarding school.

I like Kristina.  I'd keep her.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I have said this before and I don't think many agree with me, but one of the strangest decisions GH made is writing Sam as Alexis's daughter.  It still doesn't make any sense to me especially when you add in the Julian Jerome of it all. 

I actually think the Davis girls can be charming and a nice family unit.  I think Kristina adds a lot more to the Sonny side of the family than Alexis's though.

I mentioned RH in my reply.  Epiphany wasn't really a main player at all and it was real life circumstances obviously.  Not an active choice by GH.

Edited by carolineg