• Members

Yeah, I keep seeing that news about Grey's and just shake my head. 

Perhaps in the fall, we will see it hit daytime.

*shivers*

So glad Anna has made it out of that intact.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That’s being almost too kind to the show, lol.

TBH, I don’t think anything on GH has made even a little bit of sense since…when did Garin Wolf take over again?  Anyways, it was just before that, lol.

• Webmaster

Maurice's lines today, specifically the "cliffhanger" where Kristina overheard him and dropped something on the ground, were ridiculous. Intentional or not, it was as if I was watching a newcomer perform the scene. It's so unlike him. IMO, he didn't like saying those words.

• Members

Garin Wolf took over right after Guza.  Sometime in July-August 2011.   Right around the time when Vanessa/Brenda left.  Brenda left and Sonny went off his meds, Jax/Carly were having a custody trial over Joss, Liz gave Lucky's wife the wrong meds, Lulu was in Florida faking being a hooker to try to find missing Luke, and Jason/Sam got engaged.  That what was happening right before GW took over, so.....not the best.

• Members

Another weird one lol

I didn't dislike it, and I did love everybody dancing and being so happy, but just like that episode when everyone was running the Quartermaine house, it just came off as so weird.

Btw, Patti, the walking stereotype is unnecessary,

I understand why Sonny had to lose it on Dex, but the way that it happened seemed a little forced. There had to have been another way to trigger Sonny then to have Dex suddenly become besties with the Cerullo's out of nowhere, though I wouldn't mind Lois or whoever bringing Cousin Lucia to PC to be with him 

Please register in order to view this content

Plus, I agree with everyone on here who was wondering how young marine, mercenary Dex can't take down a Grandpa who's halfway to feeble. 

And why is Trash Bag Joss suddenly so gaga over Dex again?

Ya know, I had no idea that you could put a gun in somebody's head 

• Members

But less we not forget that awesome conversation under Wolf where Alexis shredded Carly. Wolf in hindsight might not have given us much but those scenes rocked. 

Very.

• Members

Yes, I remember some truth bombs dropped at Carly, but mostly what I remember about GW's stint was the intro of Kate 2.0 and Robin having major HIV/AIDS complications to the point it seemed like they might possibly kill her off.

• Members

Well KMc was making no bones about her desire to leave at the end of her contract. She wasn’t happy about Robin’s AIDS medication being tampered with as a plot point during the Lisa Niles story, and was in general just ready for her next chapter to become a director.

We had our chance but JFP and Frons didn’t want Sri Rao on the main show. She preferred someone she could control, much like Frank. It got her fired though.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I wonder if Maurice had any hand in getting Mulcahey dismissed. Is Maurice really cool playing a bad guy that everyone has contempt for?

Perhaps  Mulcahey's mistake was not getting a consulting producer's credit or something to guarantee that his ideas would end up on screen, like Guza did when he returned under JFP.

Guza was a good writer, but late Guza was not appropriate for a soap opera. By the time he left, the heart of GH was dead. The hollow mess he left as his legacy is one of the reasons the show of today sucks so bad.

In the 00s, all Guza was doing was trying to copy successful prime time shows: The Sopranos,  Scrubs, 24. 

Edited by Jdee43

• Members

He's posted about it quite a bit, which is unusual. Usually he posts generic greetings, or about SOM or about bipolar, rarely about GH. What he's posted has been a lot of excitement about it. 

The other actors who have said in person, or posted about being excited about their scripts when they receive them & their scenes, etc. include: Steve, Bradford, Finola, Cynthia, Maura, Laura, Adam (Cates), Adam (Nik), Kirsten, ... I think that covers it. Someone will add if I'm leaving someone out.