• Members

It's why he quit - he was sick of the depressing stories and how the situation with Elizabeth was treated vs. what he was allegedly told they would do with the couple. (Something VM wisely held their feet to the fire on.) They squandered him, and he did very good work with bad material.

I agree, but this no-cliffhangers, just stopping points situation has been an issue for at least 3-5 years running if not longer. It's become part of the house process in recent times.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

HW: Patrick Mulcahey & Elizabeth Korte

BDW: Suzanne Flynn

SW: Scott Sickles

DIR: Allison Reames-Smith

Laura Both Alexis and Kevin said reopening Heather's case is a bad idea. Listen.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I hope those rumors are true tbh. It would not be the first time the soaps have paired a younger person with an older one. Hi, Kimberly McCullough (or Genie).

If they intend to add Natalia's son Eloi (sigh) that would also be someone in the mix. If we start firing people!

Edited by Vee

• Members

I don't think either of those relationships would have audience support these days due to how much focus goes on age gap discourse. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

According to Google (grain of salt) this kid is about to turn 19 and turning 20 next year, so I really don't think pairing him with Trina (TA is three years older) or whoever else would necessarily be an issue. Maybe he just is graduating late? He looks older.

• Members

That's a good point, and of course you can't base decisions on Twitter rage, I just don't know what direction they plan to take Trina. I have a feeling she may just quietly be in support until the actress leaves.

• Members

If he's over 18 I don't really care.  He looks old enough in that picture.  I just the read the part about him in high school lol.  

I have to believe Natalia's son will show up.  He was named dropped about 10 times this week. Is he older or younger than Blaze?  I can't recall if she said one way or the other.  For some reason I thought older.

• Members

TA's contract expires in March 2025. I don't think that the show will renew it. They might let her go 3-6 months before her contract ends like they did with NAC and AKP. The last few months have shown that Trina is not a necessary character.