GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

In regard to Heathers situation, I think that whatever diagnosis Finn gives Heather will prevent her transfer to San Quentin prison and keep her out of any maximum-security facility. Heather will be placed in Spring Ridge, a place she can easily escape from. She will then plot to kidnap Ace.

• Members

MORE days than that! InappropriateMolly was ridiculous about that stupid stuffed animal. What was its stupid name? Valiant? Valor? Just another thing we can thank Dan&Chris for! 

Today, dear Lord, I am thankful to Dan&Chris for the oh-so-realistic story of a doctor from DECADES ago who is going to remember me as his patient. Yeah, right. 

• Members

No lol.  I tend to cut the show some slack on those scenes because it was clear they were written for an injured HP before everyone knew the DUI details.  They needed a reason to have Molly in a cast and on a couch for days.  Why they didn't just scrap the scenes entirely when it became clear that HP wouldn't be back and put poor OldLadyMolly in a fake cast is beyond me, but I do think it was mid-strike.

I do have a really hard time imagining HP playing this Molly surrogacy story, so recasting might have just been for the best.  

• Members
Posted (edited)

Apparently she gives GREAT audition, but its all downhill after ... she is one lucky gal to still be in this employ!!! 

About yesterday's regular photo shoot, they worked with 48 actors & some were recurring, even. NAC was not present, and has not been, ... yet anyway. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
combine 2 posts

• Members

I think HP was a decent actress especially as a kid, but I just can't see her playing this story.  If I am being honest I may have recast Molly before LA's Kristina for this.  I still think Kate Mansi is a get, but I wonder if the show would have held off on recasting Kristina if they could see the future lol.

I am not judging you (much lol) for liking Jordan I just don't know what there is to like.  She's barely even a character IMO.  

• Members

I think it depends on when Molly was recast, because I fully believe they intended to recast Kristina no matter what with Kate Mansi.

LOL "much," haha. And as I stated earlier, I think recasting Jordan was as a result of Sean Blakemore (ex-Shawn) quitting. Had he stayed, I don't think they would've recast as soon as they eventually did.

A lot of parent-child relationships look alike in age in daytime. That does not bother me as much as it does to others.