DAYS: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Here's what I like about Sloan, most other characters in a baby switch stories in the past instantly bond with the new baby, but Sloan is honest about not feeling connected to Jude.  I also find it refreshing that she's not punished (yet) for her attitude.  I mean, she's punished by her actions of stealing Jude by having to give away her money, live with the guilt, and feeling overwhelmed.  But, she's not shamed in the writing for not wanting to hold Jude all day and then sleep next to him at night.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Um, huh? I saw it posted by others on other sites. I wasn't citing sources or anything, just what I read with my own eyes.

Of course it was just someone starting speculation which quickly changed into rumor. As you can see by the rest of my post that you didn't quote, this actress has been cast as another character that is NOT Nicole.

Btw, loved Ari's statement at her press conference today.

• Members

Right, and what I'm saying is those people jump to nonsense based on random and inaccurate speculation. They turn uninformed spec into 'rumor' and suddenly it becomes 'Annalynne McCord is totally NuNicole!' There are no actual rumors suggesting McCord is playing Nicole, there was just a handful of loud people making mistakes. If we post 'people are saying' without noting the error than all we are doing is amplifying misinformation.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Good episode… that was completely ruined by the ending. Not looking forward to Monday. 

I’ll be honest, the other cliffhangers were pretty good though and I like the way that it was all written, but the big one was just so unnecessary. I think my idea of guys shooting up Johnny and Chanel’s wedding would have been a lot better. 

There were so many good conversations today. Julie’s story to Thomas and Charlotte was one of those sweet, dorky family moments that I really like. Chad and Julie were great too. They work so well together. Theresa and Alex’s talk about addiction and recovery seemed so real, plus Emily O’Brien did a really good job today too. The writing has improved so much for Theresa. I’m even still liking the ‘Will they or won’t they’ of Xander and Sarah because it’s almost like classic soap. Plus, I liked the follow up about the mysterious call that Xander received. And, it was all screwed up for literally no reason.

Hopefully, this gets fixed quickly. It definitely feels like a big ‘F**k you’ to the fans. And if this was done just out of spite, pettiness or retribution, I hope whoever did this rots in hell.  

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I know you watch GH, but I am not sure for how long.  Today's show reminded me of the Lullaby Massacre from 1994? on GH when Laura was singing to baby Lulu and various places around town got shot up (L&L's house, Sonny's apartment, Luke's club, etc.)  Obviously, Days had 1% of that budget, but it gave me the same vibe although not as hauntingly effective.  Shame about the Horton house, but I like the idea of multiple places and people being involved.  And well, Harris got shot.  It's material I am sure SBu is very comfortable with

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I admit, I did like the execution of it all. It was handled really well, but the fire just seems like it was done just to piss off the fans. Maybe I’m wrong about that, but they had to have known how people were gonna react to it. 

And as much as I like that Harris is not just a Jason clone, at this point, I wouldn’t mind him going full Jason and finally killing Clyde

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

So I watched today and the last six minutes was riveting. It sure looked like it was AA burning down the Horton house and doing all the shootings on his way out.

Seriously who shot Harris? Harris obviously knew him and wasn't afraid of him. Was the same person that shot Harris the same one who shot at Lucas and Kate?

Edited by Soapsuds