GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That's why I was not onboard with him coming back to the show and dumping Ellie; I felt he'd matured a lot with her and had given up on the come here/go away bullshit he used to pull with Maxie. But here we are because Bradford got tired of doing Lyft. Still, they had a reasonably intelligent conversation today, I just would prefer it being a precursor to their getting a HEA and leaving lol.

• Members

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was that entire experimental surgery that Curtis went through just to fix his wiener? I thought it was to lead to his full recovery from paralysis. But since he mentions to everyone he passes on the street now that he and Portia have "reconnected" wink-wink, I gather that we are to believe that the surgery was just to resume his ability to become, you know, ready for lovin'. LOL

They are so corny on this show all the time.

• Members

But sounds like you are off to a GOOD start.

Please register in order to view this content

I couldn't agree more.

From the uptake in Danny's appearances to the age old soap thing of mentioning a character's name when it's been a good minute since anyone NOT named Carly mentioned Jason to Dex being out as Sonny's Right Hand Man. Now that you mentioned it Drew v Sam becoming a more sharper thing...yep. Something's coming. And it's obvious. 

Oh, how I loved Ellie and Spinelli. She was such a match for him. 

• Members

Ha!  I should have clarified.  I was talking about Katelyn McMullen (Willow), not KeMo, but all these KeMo points are valid.  I was too lazy to look up how to spell Katelyn's name and just said KM instead.

I don't think GH needs another white woman in that age range at this point, but I would gladly switch her out with some of the other options we have.