GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Saw yesterday's episode.  Did someone already explain why Spencer and Esme had graves dug for their non-existent corpses?  I like what they've done with the Heather character.  Those Elizabeth, Kevin, Heather scenes were nice to see.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

But what's the point of digging up soil?  Why not just put a tombstone or some other marker?

One thing surprising about Thursday's episode is the chemistry between the Drew and Willow actors.  I'm not a fan of either character, but if they're going to stay on the canvas, they may as well have a soapy affair/entanglement.

• Members

You know, I have a feeling Ingo's lost a lot of friends.  I wonder if he speaks to anyone from his GH days.  Even Steve's views aren't as openly outlandish as the stuff Ingo puts out and I doubt they were close after Ingo blasted Monavie all those years ago.

• Members

Oh, without a doubt he's lost friends (or those he perceived as his friends). His comments towards Cassandra James were despicable. Absolutely disgusting. And that has nothing to do with his political views: that has to do with his political views. And I have a feeling he was miserable on that set for a long time; if you watch the bloopers the official YouTube page posted some time ago, there is an outtake between him & Maura West, who is noticeably goofing around and he looks so disinterested in interacting at all.

No sun damage vs. extreme sun damage, LOL!

• Members

I do wonder when Ingo's politically extreme views took shape.  He seemed fairly normal and laid back most of his run.  I am not sure he was miserable on the GH set.  He seemed to enjoy his job.  I just don't think the people around him enjoyed him lol.

Horrible picture aside, I still think Ingo is very good looking.  Even with sun damage, he looks better than whatever is going on with Steve Burton lol.

• Members

What last name do Elizabeth's kids have, Spencer or Webber bc Im seeing both online  being used inconsistently. I saw an old clip from 2018 where Valentine refers to the youngest as Aidan Webber but thats the one kid that is undeniably Luckys so Im confused