• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wow.

I mean, she ain't exactly wrong, lol.

But...wow.

And poor Felicia.  All she could do was flee the church in tears.  Another woman might have snatched Maxie by her highlights and dragged her from the pulpit, kicking and screaming every step of the way.

Edited by Khan

• Members

What exactly would KStorms sue anyone for if her contract was up and they didn't renew? I don't get it. Threat of a lawsuit? They wouldn't flat-out fire her for being a less-than actor in her role or for gaining weight.

And are they kidding me with this ridiculously childish turtle doves with Trina and Spencer? Good lord, the Phoenix and the dragon all over again. I hate that crap.

@ranger1rg Thank you so much for that clip. I missed those years completely. I love Maxie so much, I wish she could turn a corner on her problems.

• Members

IF she does have documented issues that fall under the ADA, Yes she very well could sue. 

Also as far as the Temp Maxie's

Jen Lilley has stated she would not do GH again

I am not sure if Molly Burnett would be open to Maxie Long Term

Nicole Paggi wasnt on long enough but I like her and think she could be a capable Lu Lu

• Members

Nah.. Molly ain’t doing long term stints on soaps anymore. Even though I enjoyed her back then.

Can‘t blame Jen.. I remember that she was well received by the audience and how much she broke down coz she had to leave.. But she ain’t doing long soap stints anymore either

Huh? But what if her contract was up and they decided not to renew coz her contract eats up a lot of salary/budget? There is no way she could sue them and I don’t even think she would tbh. She ain’t no Rademacher lol and even he failed 

• Members

Right. The ADA does not preclude someone for not getting their contract renewed due to other reasons. That's preposterous to think they could NEVER terminate KS or anyone for that matter, for some other just cause or purely for other perfectly legal reasons. She would not win a lawsuit for those reasons.

However, I could see her psyche being bent for not getting renewed and I wouldn't want that for her.

• Members

She ATE! This was when Maxie was not watered down by being a mom. Wowza. She ate at Felicia, too. Kind of iconic.

She wasn't immediately well-received but audiences warmed up to her. But she's claimed her treatment behind-the-scenes was less than favourable, and it's why she wouldn't return. But, yeah, I don't see her doing soaps as a full-time gig ever again. I'd vote for the returns of Molly Burnett or Nicole Paggi, or simply sit Kristen Storms down and demand some changes be made. Maybe Patrick Mulcahey can re-align the character.

• Members

Molly Burnett just did a short stint as a series regular on SVU. Dick Wolf dumped her but I doubt she's coming back to soaps any time too soon. In any event I think Maxie needs a long break and probably a recast. Kirsten is not ready to continue as a lead and the character is burnt out with multiple children who shouldn't exist.

Edited by Vee

• Members

100 % agree!

GH should keep Maxie since she's Felicia & Mac's daughter.  I think temp Maxie Nicole Paggi was very good in the role, and Jen Lilley is the best adult Maxie period.  I do think Molly Burnett was good as Maxie as well, but doubt she'd go back to GH, after her LAW & ORDER: SVU" stint.

• Members

Here is what I think:

I think that Kevin will wake up believing that he is Ryan in Kevin's body. He will not press charges against Esme for hitting him and seek to actively help her. It is better to have Ryan in Kevin's body because Kevin has two hands.

Esme will not run away and hide. She will advance and confront her foes.

I think that Esme used her credit card to buy the bus ticket to Toronto to divert the police. She planted the letter from Maggie for the police to find. She then stole The Invader's credit card and used it to buy a plane ticket to Paris. She flew in the same plane that took Spencer and Trina to Paris but sat in a different section. She is stalking them right now. Esme will be responsible for Spencer's departure from the show on January 31.

Esme knows she can't find Nikolas on her own. Laura searched for months and couldn't find him. Esme wants to murder Spencer in order to bring Nikolas out of hiding.

I think Spencer's "death" will be similar to Esme's "death" in 2022 when she fell of the parapet and was missing for two months. I think that Spencer will be back in April. Posters in this discussion have stated that NAC won't be returning after he finishes his Netflix show. If that is the case then show will probably recast Spencer over the interim.

This show's ratings will continue to rise with Spencer's departure and Jason's return.

Spencer and Trina's trip to Paris from January 25-31 takes place two years after the ski trip during which Esme drugged Trina and made the sex tape.

Edited by Aragorn