GH: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Well the other day, they made a point of Trina telling that next year will be her senior year, so maybe they are. Although that's not conclusive. Could be 20. But if they're juniors they've gotta be at least 20, I would think. I was surprised to learn they are in their junior year. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think y'all are arguing against definition. Esme is interesting only because she is a villain & as a villain she cannot be the young female lead. Trina is interesting in several ways but most important is the romantic storyline. Joss is interesting because she's Carly Jr. & she's with mob enforcer Sexy Dex. Willow is interesting because of Nina being her mother. Joss has a secondary interest in the Adam story. Trina has other interest in Art & Ava & Portia's family. No question to me at this time, Trina is the young female lead. And, Trina also is the only one with mainstream media attention. 

• Members

While I don't want to be rude and say "duh", yes I know that young people can and do drink at any age.

But you'd think this show would have made it a point to mention all these college kids actually hitting the age of 21. No one mentioned a thing. There should have been a party. They haven't shown any of them drinking at a bar anywhere until now. We are all able to assume, but it is a milestone in the young peoples' lives that I thought they might mention on the show.

They went to great lengths with that old-timey crap to show Joss turning 18 and being able to vote.

• Members

I'm just making an educated assumption here, but soaps normally do celebrate a character's 18th birthday and make a big hoopla about it. It's rare that they make a big event of ones 21st birthday. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

He has the Lucky vibe. So who knows.

Please register in order to view this content

He does seem like a nice guy. His interview with Michael was boring as hell. I could only muster watching half of the interview and shut it off.

• Members

We agree on Brooks except that I'm not seeing the Lucky vibe at all.

On BOLD, DB always seemed just a moment away from grinning or outright laughing, as if none of the material made sense. His "bro scenes" with Scott Clifton were painful.i

And although I know Darin Brooks is straight, I think He could have played gay VERY easily. I'm not one of those gay guys who thinks every male is gay, but I think Brooks pings. And yes, I know he's married with a family.