B&B November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

How many times will Bradley Bell subject us to the hellish nightmare of reliving BRIDGE aka FAKE BRIDGE. Since this is not even Ridge and nobody cares for this couple after 2013. Give that beautiful woman KKL some young bone to chew on.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Is anyone else COMPLETELY unaffected by the thought of Eric dying?

I mean, just DIE ALREADY. I don't care about his coughing blood, I don't care about his designs, I don't care about his legacy. I don't care about Eric, period.

BOLD is trying so hard to make this a Shakespearean tragedy, and it is not working.

• Members

@ranger1rg 100%. Honestly, Eric is the least likeable major B&B character. People trash Brooke for 'following her heart', but Eric is far worse. The way he's treated his wives/lovers over the years is appalling. Case in point: he's *dying* and allegedly loves Donna so why wouldn't he want to get married? 

Eric always has been a selfish, cold, childish and judgmental character.

I have no idea why the writers chose to make him so vapid. Maybe it started as a way to show that Stephanie was the real brains behind FC? Obviously, she was!

• Members

Honestly? What should have happened is when Ronn Moss left in 2012, that should have opened the door to begin paving the way for the next generation of Forrester / Logan, ie: Hope, Rick, Steffy, Thomas et al. to begin taking the reigns and becoming the new creative driving force in the fashion house ⏤ almost returning to the series' beginnings. And then, with Jacqueline MacInnes Wood's 2013 and 2015 return (with 2014 visits), that also could have opened doors for the next generation to drive force in business-focused stories. Instead, it was toyed and then Ridge returned, and the same s**t was spat out. Hell, even Thorne's return could have provided something worth while. But no... it did not happen.

• Members

I think Eric dying had potential.  But he has been "dying" for months now.  This type of story should not be dragged out, cause it starts to lose its effect.  In contrast on Y&R (for those that watch Y&R) the Jordan story is a bit too fast-paced.  It's like I want to put the brakes on Y&R, and jump start B&B.  It can be very mind-boggling!

Edited by Jeff

• Members

I agree with all of that.

With Eric, you cannot have 2000 discussions about his legacy and expect viewers to care. Trotting the Logan sisters into the room to look at him cough is an eye-roller, especially since we don't hear about his own kids.

And that "legacy" included a final fashion show with gowns that looked like off-the-rack purchases from Kohls.