B&B September 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

When Steffy said that line about maybe asking her mom to join them in Europe, I had the same reaction...oh, no! KA was like a breath of fresh air to the show when she joined, and she sparkles in every scene she's in. I hate to see how she's being wasted.

It just makes no sense. Taylor, Bill, Katie, Zende, Carter, Eric (who's only now getting a small storyline) get practically no screentime. Instead it's just day in and day out the same conversations and scenes with Liam, Hope, Steffy, Ridge, Brooke...over and over again. All these other actors are on contract, I assume. So, they're being paid anyway. Why doesn't the show use them?

• Members

Yes that's some good steak too 

Please register in order to view this content

As for Krista Allen, wasn't she sick for a minute, then doing charity work...I wasn't sure her less screentime was because she wasn't available, or the show's decision.  @1974mdp said it best, KA is a breath of fresh air and sparkles in her scenes.  This coming from a huge Hunter Tylo fan.

• Members

That design sketch that RJ is doing for Eric is just hilarious. Who spends that much time on a sketch, filling it in like a color-by-numbers project?

And then there's Ridge. On one hand, he sees no reason for RJ to get involved with girls ("They just take your money") While then saying Eric needs to travel the world and get away from all the stress at Forrester.

Um...is that the stress from telling his grandson what to sketch? And then Eric plays the piano...while RJ is still filling in that one design.

On the other hand, Carter got to say "copacetic" today, so his role is really expanding.

Edited by ranger1rg