General Hospital: July 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Can't help but wonder what would happen if an American Mayor actually went to Russia/Chechnya/whatever, at this time.

And btw, Betty the nanny would score major points with me if she's the one who finally gets back at that rude, disgusting whore for everything. Maybe she'll seduce Dex away from her 

Please register in order to view this content

That was Carly's old house 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I thought of you when the nanny was so mean to Joss.  It was for no reason, but I assume Betty senses evil lol.   Also Dex was walking around in sunglasses as a disguise.  Trina recognized him, but Joss missed him.  Is Joss like Lois Lane or something?  Do glasses confuse her?

So is putting nuMolly is a bunch of scenes with a stuffed animal supposed to make her look younger?  Kristina was also noted to be very intelligent when she was young.  Molly was not doing her homework.  Kristina was a screw up in some ways, but I can't think of a single time on screen when Molly did anything to help at all lol.   The writing for NuKristina is a bit off what we have seen from Kristina previously.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I agree. You can’t be nice to evil

Please register in order to view this content

Trina must have recognized Dex because she’s much more intelligent than Joss… and definitely a better person. Maybe Dex will fall in love with her instead. That would be a much better temporary couple then Spencer/Esme. 

• Members

Did they switch Charlotte's again?  I swear there was a different one, but this one looks the same as before.  I am awful with the kids already and don't read spoiler threads because I am lazy so this could be widely known info lol.

I thought maybe Rocco was too young to see his mom like that?  But I have no idea what Rocco's age is at this point.

It was funny to me because Trina was like, "oh hey Dex!" without pause and he's 10 feet away from Joss and she didn't even notice.  It's because Joss is selfish

• Members

Scarlett Fernandez who originated the role is back.  Fernandez last appeared in October 2021.  Two other actresses have appeared as Charlotte since Amelie McLain from December 2021 to January 2023 (total of 7 episodes) and AnaSofia Bianchi in April 2023 (1 episode).

• Members

Yes, they did. It's the O.G. Charlotte back in the role. A surprise un-recast recast.

Maybe, but the actor in real life is 14, so I am assuming Rocco is around the same age... and, Scarlett Fernandez is 13 playing 15 (around the age a freshman in high school is), so... yeah, this casting decision is... weird. Welcomed but weird.

• Members

Thank you!  I knew she looked different than the girl that was talking to Valentin in the church a few months ago, but I wasn't sure if she was a previous Charlotte.

I honestly couldn't pick Rocco out of a lineup and have no idea what he looks like lol.  I thought he was around Georgie's age.  I think Fernandez looks old enough to be a freshman.  Again, I can't remember the Charlotte in between the girl who was with Valentin in Europe (she looked older) and Scarlett though.  

Seriously, though, how do Sam/Dante fit all those kids in the penthouse?  They only had 3 seats at their dining room table with Cody the other day.  Only one couch too. 

• Members

SoapHub named Maura performer of the week. I really enjoyed her with Maurice. Every time she would refer to killing Nik she'd drop to a conspiratorial whisper which he would receive by saying in a very loud voice WHEN YOU KILLED NIKOLAS? They could do improv. 

I know I'm probably the only one who likes Joss but I was so pleased when they had actual BFF conversation at the pool & she gave a downtrodden Trina good advice & support. 

I'm giving both Portia & Curtis STFU status.

Sasha is triggering me & I want Sonny to find out what Gladys has done & deal with her permanently. 

I hated the Finn/Liz date but Becky looked fabulous & sophisticated in a way that she never does. Some entity named her Best Dressed. 

I dread that Tracy is going to have some kind of  rapprochement with Gregory. 

I was startled that Chad/Michael has gained the weight he has. I guess this was the first time he's had on a dress shirt in a year.