What Are You Listening To?

WTGH

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Claude, it is a very good movie. It stars Linda Fiorentino as a "seductress" who runs off with her husband's money, takes up a new name and hides out from him. They are both con artists and got the money from illegal means. Bill Pullman plays her husband nad he hires people to find her.

She moves to a small town and seeks to get a divorce and all in a way that she can keep the money. At the same time she is plotting a way to get rid of him. She meets up with a young local guy played by Peter Berg. She seduces him into helping her. And he lets his dick lead him into her trap.

It is very good and Fiorentino is awesome in it. I remember there was big talk about her at Oscar time but the film was proven ineligible because it aired on HBO or Showtime one before it actually went to the theaters.

I had seen it once a long time ago, but one day was in a local store here and they had the DVD for 3.99 so picked it up. Hadn't watched it since I got it.

SOme of the scenes in it are a little racy. She and Peter Berg have sex outside the bar where they meet. You don't see anything but you definitely know what is going on. They do everything but actually show them doing it. LOL Not in just that scene but some others too. The movie has some interesting twists at the end too that were a big surprise to me the first time I saw it.

The movie is just good on many levels.

Oh it's from 1994