Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have complaints about all 4 soaps & what is odd about that is that I only watch 2. But, right now, you can honestly & I think objectively form some conclusions about soaps going by what the fans, mostly intelligently speaking, are saying! That said, I watch GH & DOOL. And my complaints honestly are the same danged ones I had a year ago. They are not experiencing a learning curve. Right now GH just happens to have me by some happy strings so they're gettin off easy. But I haven't forgotten! As for DOOL, I honestly think they need a new HW. Well, that's my opinion of Y&R, too. It's time. 

• Members

It seems the next week of episodes are a single Salem day, per the daily spoilers.  The status of Wendy and Allie's apartment is addressed on Feb 28, and Sonny is being wished farewell by other Salem resident on March 3.  (Maybe that farewell is by videochat during his journey, or maybe he's still in Salem, but either way it's March 3)

• Members

Nah… Ron wouldn’t allow it

If your interested, you should watch

Stefan drugged EJ again and in his drugged stupor, he gave a TV interview where he revealed that Dimera was acquiring a company that didn’t want to be acquired or something like that. And as a result, the price of Dimera stock dropped a lot. 

We didn’t see any of this happening, except for Stefan drugging him (in flashback) it was all told to us *eye roll*