B&B November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

11-15

Yeeeeah now THAT is what you all were talking about. Granted Thomas told Douglas to delete that app, but I didn't like the tone he had when he was alone with him. 

That said...WOW! Douglas found the videos and slowly put them together. Just in time for Ridge and Taylor to get married. I do wonder if Donna is going to get a clue as well since she was just talking to Brooke who appears to be on to Thomas. Though I'm sad to see Taylor so happy....KA is really selling the happiness angle of it. She is going to be crushed.

• Members

Indeed, KA is also receiving some more decent Writing than Tylo got in her last tenures, Would Be Nice if they let Donna get a Clue, Donna was originally a Intelligent young woman, I always disliked they Cast Jennifer in the role and turned the Character into a Dumb Sex-Kitten, you would think a woman her age would be a little smarter for certain things

• Members

If I remember - she didn't want anything to do with the show actually.  I remember some tweets or something where she trashed her time there, was over the character (the way she was written) - probably rightly so.  I do feel like the latest version of Taylor is much better and possible Hunter Tylo would have embraced the role more as it's being written now.  For me at least, Taylor was used as a plot device/pawn for several years.  She was literally Steffy, maybe you could say Brad Bell was consistent with that between mother and daughter.  Steffy was always on the outs when it came to Liam/Hope/Steffy.  Taylor was always on the outs when it came to Brooke/Ridge/Taylor.

As far as great looking men on Daytime, like it or not, I have to go with Jordi Vilasuso.  Highly likely, Matt Bomer.  Believe it or not, back in the day, and still - Robert Newman.  Yes, I was a Guiding Light fan but it never ceased to amaze me when my ABC sisters were swooning over their hot men like Tony Geary on GH....they'd say Robert Newman was meh - he's OK.  I'd literally fall out of my chair. That race wasn't even close for me.  At the time I wanted to say - does it take a Gay man to tell you girls who is hot?  Please.

• Members

Thank You for the Info! I really Understand Hunter Tylo's Situation/Opinion! But it would be nice she came back this last time!!!!! My The writing for Taylor now is a 10 to 0 on her 2018-19 Tenure, AND that's saying a lot considering how bad storylines have been lately, but her 2019 exit was too rushed she just disappeared in the middle of a conversation! 

Tylo is undervalued because she is only known for Taylor (Professionally I Mean)

I think Once Melrose Place Fell Through she should've had her kid, AND Look For Options, Then if nothing new popped up she might've come back to B&B, the same after her 2002 Exit, or Her 2013 Exit, She could've made a bigger name for Herself if she tried enlarging her curriculum, She Could've gone Back To AMC or DOOL, or Tried GL, OLTL, GH, Passions, Y&R, ATWT, she was far from out of Options, Actually I never Understood her 2002 Exit, Taylor Dies, She only works on an Episode of She Spies as a Transgender Doctor/Secret Agent, and Comes back To B&B in 2004 as A Ghost and Taylor Ressurrects on 2005, was she blacklisted or something?

• Members

I don't think Hunter Tylo was "blacklisted," although I do think she and Brad Bell became very antagonistic towards each other, and I believe they both said things that can't be taken back. Hunter apparently wanted more/different from Taylor, Brad said no, and it got ugly -- more than once.

It doesn't matter how right Tylo was about her character. Brad had the power. That's why she's gone.

• Members

That's true, I also disliked the way they wrote Grace on her visits in 2014-15, they wrote her too much Like JG's Donna, Receiving Nick in a Sexy Underwear was a really Donna thing to do, and she also sounded kinda Dumb, different from the smart scheming Character she once had, I remember when I dreamed up that storyline on Brooke having cancer and Dying in a Plane Crash, I wanted To make Donna A Smart Bitch who would Avenge Her Sister's Death by Giving The Forresters Hell, beginning her own Fashion/Model Angency, considering the men she had relationships with she should have enough Info to begin her own business 

8 but the black and white compels me to 9

BTW I guess Your Bigger Love For Finn Is because he is the best Male character on the show at the moment, he is the nice guy who knows who he wants and loves, different from most men on that show