B&B August 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

I just remembered that B&B reached another daytime history milestone. On Monday July 18, B&B moved past Search for Tomorrow (both CBS and NBC runs) to become the 8th longest-running daytime drama on US network television. As of today, the 10 longest-running daytime dramas on US network television are General Hospital, Guiding Light, Days, As the World Turns, Y&R, One Life to Live, All My Children, B&B, Search for Tomorrow, Another World.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh I really not what you mean, and I'm sure considering I had hours to think lol, But I think it has more to Do With Bill Jr. Than Brad

I get that one too urgh, was initially excited for both her and the Character finally coming to Canvas after so long, and with a rare deaging but Sarah annoys me, of course not as much as Renée did, Philece must've rolled on the grave, and the hair she sports there almost never makes her any favors

They must've felt they could've work a Bope or Skayla type of pairing Bad Boy falls for good girl and is reformed, but they really couldn't, I prefer Hot Jackass Xander with Wicked Witch Gwen

Krista seems to be a breath of fresh air like KKL, I guess they probably work well, I would love if the writers would try a Frenemie energy for them

• Members

Why can't Stuffy be happy her husband, who actually wants her and only her, is alive?  She still is pushing for her criminal, pathetic Mommy to be with Daddy, who is married.  I find it so amazing that the Tridge brats forget when Mommy was off being dead, Brooke loved them and treated them like her own.  Now they hate her and want to destroy her life at any opportunity.

Imagine if the show wrote true and logical angst instead of unbelievable, white-washed crap.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I would've like If they mentioned that once in a while, I remember the kids adored Brooke up to Taylor's Resurrection, I remember watching scenes with them happy that RJ was their brother, Suddenly Taylor's Back and it was like "We don't need you anymore!"

• Members

She's STEFFY, but oh wait you're a SLUT FROM THE VALLEY lover, that explains everything. I'll take Steffy over that Slut anyday. Steffy out ranks her in all ways. 

High and mighty Taylor has more morals than your Slut does, I'm sure she'll be climbing Deacon's peen once she finds out about the Tridge kiss 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Agreed, those are fighting words.  Leave Sarah alone, one of my DAYS few faves.  And she does NOT comes off smug at all unlike Emily Obrien's Gwen. 

WHAT a load of crap.  Gwen has NO rooting value at all.  She's a bitch. Sarah is a frail woman, she was only made that way because of two evil bitches, Kristen and your GWEN.