Beyond Salem Chapter 2 Discussion Thread

• Members

Finally finished Beyond Salem 2. I was bored after watching the first 2 episodes last week but I gradually got into it. The heaven scenes were corny. Kristian Alfonso looks great and really got into this project. She was wonderful. Peter Reckell is as hot as ever. The chemistry is still there. The flashbacks had me tearing up and of course playing their signature song sent it over the top. With that cliffhanger, I hope there is more to come. Not on the mother show but do a Beyond Salem once or twice a year. 

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

There's a blooper with Colton Little. He mentioned it in the podcast where he's going after John and runs into the door.

Please register in order to view this content

Deidre laughed and winked at him and asked if he was ok. His hand did bleed.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

The podcast is three hours long. Colton is on the first hour. They talk about his experience on the show,  him being gay.....yes he's gay...can't believe they went there and if he was going to the main show.

The main show is eight months ahead....lordddddddd

• Members

Colton said everything is taped out of order. So seeing a Christmas set doesn't mean they're only six months ahead.

He mentioned how on BS2 his first taped scene was him telling Paul they had to share a room in Hong Kong. The kissing scene was taped before the scene where they meet.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I hope Colton arrives on the main show. I think a lot has to do with Christopher Sean. If Christopher can't commit to a contract then I don't think we'll see Colton on the main show. 

Edited by Soapsuds