GH: Real Life Sister Fills in for Actress

• Members

PER SOD:

For a few episodes starting on Thursday, February 17, the role of Sasha will be temporarily played by Helena Mattsson, the older sister of Sasha’s regularly scheduled portrayer, Sofia Mattsson. Keeping the role in the family was Sofia’s idea, but when she floated it to her sister, Helena recalls, “I thought she was joking at first. But of course I said yes!” With only a day to prepare for her daytime debut, the actress — whose prime-time credits include THE ROOKIE and MISTRESSES — was grateful to have on-set support from Sasha’s love interest, Johnny Wactor (Brando). She praises, “He’s such a sweet guy. And very talented. He definitely put me at ease.” 

From ABC Soaps In Depth

Prepare for another temporary recast in Port Charles! Helena Mattsson will be playing Sasha on GENERAL HOSPITAL, taking over for her sister, Sofia Mattsson! “Such a blast jumping in on my sister’s show for the day,” the actress exclaimed on Instagram, sharing a pic of herself mimicking her sibling’s pose in her official gallery photo hanging in the studio hallway.

Helena Sofia Mattsson

Edited by John

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic