Days of Our Lives: December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's possible?  I guess, but he started out wanting to tell the Sami Brady story, so I don't think so.  And I don't think it would have jumped through Doug if Johnny was possessed initially because he would have had easier access to Marlena period.  But this story makes no sense so why not?

So this might be an odd thing to say, but Zach Tinker gives me such Michael Sutton/Stone vibes.  Obviously not in story, but in looks and mannerisms. 

• Members

Same.

I could go for Northrup and Koslow.

I'd love a Kate/Roman/Laura triangle. Throw in a little Vivian (not Dano or Strasser), Northrup's Roman. A dash of Kristen to mess things up. It'll be like old times.

Josh Taylor just isn't Roman to me.

Can I say 'damn Ron' for killing Laura one more time?

Edited by KLN

• Members

Ugh..............I can't

Northrup is such a likeable presence.  I think he can make a lot work including a Kate romance easily.  And i actually think LK's Kate would be with a guy like Wayne's Roman.

I would love to see him and Deidre just banter off each other as well.  Even if the romance is long dead just to discuss Sami and her life lol

• Members

I dunno if he wants full time but he said he like story on the main show as has Chandler. Maybe Wilson can be part of the recurring group of characters who come in, do an arc  every so often

Edited by John