Days of Our Lives: December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I get your rationalization totally, but at the same token, it was poorly executed. To me, it just felt like the writers don't want to write things with an ounce of substance as they have a deadline or something.

I wondered about his age too as I am definitely seeing cognitive decline as compared to how I saw him last year. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

When Bill Hayes departs from this mortal coil -- not IF, but WHEN -- DAYS better do right by him, by SSH, by Doug and Julie and their generations of fans, and give him the right and proper send-off that he deserves.  Next to Tom and Alice Horton, Doug and Julie Williams, and Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes, are the living, breathing embodiment of everything that Ted and Betty Corday built their show on.  I don't gaf if it breaks the show's budget, or interferes with Ron Carlivati adding to his spank bank or getting in more "Golden Girls" or KNOTS LANDING references where they don't belong.  Do right by the Hayeses and the fans, or they deserve to be cancelled.

• Members

I'm glad Johnny's the next 'devil.' I was hoping (if anyone) it would be Abby or Kayla but he gets the job done too. He's charming and weaselly so he can be devilish without sounding alarms. I'm sure the characters will be lobotomized either way, but I digress...

I worry a bit. The guaranteed homoeroticism is something I'm all for but I don't need Ron conflating gay/bi/fluid with Satanic, even for entertainment. Just write it for what it is.

That said I'm looking forward to this. Just no more MarDevil. Stay in 1995 please.

• Members

Johnny was trying to cough and sneeze the devil out of his system lol.

Sami looks so pathetic crying over how much she loves and misses EJ even when she's convinced that he's the one who kidnapped her. 

Ben and Ciara never leave their bed. How are they going to raise a baby in that little room?