Unan1mous

alwaysAMC

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah - Steve. He is the most deserving IMO!

The secrets thing at the end added a great twist - I'm such a sucker for drama like this...so I'm already hooked.

That crazy minister !@#$%^&*] needs to GO though - she is so ignorant - AND I'm not too sure God would like the idea she filed for bankruptcy even though she is making $100,000 a year! What a criminal! I personally believe God is embarrased by people like her who thump on the bible and press their beliefs on others when they are just as pathetic as the person they believe they are preaching to.

The mental patient guy also has to go - he is rude and a little creepy at times.

• Members

What a wicked show! LOL.

So creepy and interesting!

And even if the cast are "stereotypes" they are at least REAL people and I love it. Real people are a million times more interesting than models, which is why I love FOX reality shows. Like Hell's Kitchen. REAL people.

• Members

I missed the first few minutes but one of the guys got exempt from the vote because of his secret. He has to stay but can't take part in it.

Steve got a call from his wife and while out of the room they all decided to give the money to him and even took an oath to all vote that way.

Well they went into the vote and all the votes went his way until it got to his vote and then the last one one of the other guys voted for Adam (don't really remember who he is just his name).

This made everyone mad and the black girl wants to leave, but that drops the money in half if she does. They were asking her at the end if she was staying or going - then it went off.

Also they did start the clock after that failed vote - now it goes down 1 dollar for every second that passes.

• Members

Tonight:

OMG - "There is no honor in theives!" - are you kidding me? What a !@#$%^&*] - she is the one who filed for fake bankruptcy even though she makes 6 figures just to make more on her taxes...[!@#$%^&*] HYPOCRITE. I hope God sends her ass to hell - what a !@#$%^&*]. I haven't hated someone on reality TV as much as I do her.

• Members

Kelly is gone! Damn, there is no money left (700,000 is a lot, but cut in half. What crap.) Richard is a nut-job, but I can't wait for it to come out that Jonathan is a HUGE liar. I'm interested as to see who leaves next week.

Archived