• Members

Which was especially awful when they had Cassie right there aging normally, and killed her off to keep the parents young!

I think a lot of our complaints are that the era of strategic thought and planning, even when they used SORAS, is long gone.  Now everything is clearly on the fly with not enough thought for character and the future.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Generally, I don't like SORAS and I think it is unnecessary, but I can see why writers/producers would decide to use SORAS, but as everyone said, it is just being used for no reason now days. And also, they don't apply it to all the kids, so you have huge jarring discrepancies in people's ages and younger siblings end up being older, which is ridiculous. And many times kids get aged for no reason, they don't get any relevant storyline and are just hanging out in the background which makes you wonder why they decided to age them in the first place.

I don't even watch Y&R anymore, but just a thought of Christel Khalil's Lily having grown up kids is just hilarious (in a bad way) and whoever decided that should be banned from soap world.