WB Posts Cryptic Photo From "Dallas"

Roman

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

With HBO Max being a WB property, a return of Dallas is more likely than not tbh. They’ve already had the original streaming on IMDB through Prime. At the very least both shows will be on the service, but I wouldn’t be surprised with another reboot. 

• Members

On the Dallas Facebook page which is run by Warner Brothers. Ultimate Dallas, the premiere Dallas fan site has confirmed they've heard that WB is pursuing a continuation of the TNT reboot, but there is no confirmation it's 100% happening.

• Members

I would hate that. I think being a daytime fan, I've seen some of the WORST periods saved when a good HW takes over. As long as they hire a good HW and don't let Cynthia Cidre have anything to do with it, it could potentially be good. By the time it airs 7-8 years will have passed so they can freshen up the cast and storylines. Just taking where they left off, Christopher is dead so you can bring in one of JR's other kids or Lucas. With Chistopher gone you won't need Elena. You can write off bland Ann and her family. Honestly I'd only keep John Ross, Sue Ellen, Bobby and Pamela Rebecca and start from scratch. You could do that without ignoring the reboot.

• Members

The TNT reboot had lots of problems including some of the awful casting and characters like Ann. But we got to see some fan favorites like Afton and Mandy though just in small doses. I'd watch the new reboot. Dallas was always my favorite nighttime soap.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Josh Henderson and Pamela Rebecca were the best parts of the last reboot, retool the whole thing around them and add Gary and Val's twins or something to get the show going. Absolutely agree with @Chris B about getting another writer too, Cynthia Cidre sucked at that CBS show she had and she sucked with Dallas, get someone who understands the core hook of the show being the dysfunctional family dynamics and fight for control of Ewing business.