• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members

Yeah, Kit's death was pretty much mentioned in passing in eppy 3.  More detail in the final eppy but they could have kept the character and had her make appearances.  

All in all, the reboot was a mediocre underwhelming display of why I wish Ilene Chaiken would just go and be a swimming instructor or something.  

The  characters were meh and the entire show was tremendously inferior to the original product.  The only gay male couple were boring and had less chemistry than an dog and a fire hydrant.  Dani, one of the main characters, had promise tho.

Beth still pining for Tina as she making huge life mistakes.  And speaking of Tina, she had ZERO scenes with Anjelica, the daughter she fought for.  She was in 2 eppies.  Anjelica called her because Beth was a mess and only Mama T could help.  Again, Tina had no scenes with her kid.  

Alice was good to see and she was in a really hot threesome.  

Shane was there simply because TIIC wanted Shane to be there.  She served no purpose.  In the end, she pretty much discards her black wife who wanted a baby for a boxer rummaging thru the trash.  

The huge plus was that Jenny Schecter is still dead

Please register in order to view this content

Save yourselves the heartache and just watch the first few seasons of the original.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Not sure how this show got a S2 but I'm a glutton for punishment, I guess.  I just love Bette Porter and think being dumped by her is very sexy.  The way she cut Gigi loose was hot!  No one should have that much swag.  

Tina remains a lost cause.  Pairing this character with Rosie O'Donnell?  I guess, after Bette, it really doesn't matter, huh?  Why bother?

Once again, Shane is just there because why have The L Word without Shane even if she's just a bump on a log 

Please register in order to view this content

The relationships on this show last about 2 good seconds and then off to the next great love.  Ugh!  Alice still rocks, so there's that.  

Sophia and Finley aka the reason this show sucks monkey nuts!  Imagine having Dani but that thing called Finley is the one who rocks your socks?  Unreal.  I would think there is something seriously wrong with me and question every life choice I've ever made if an aimless bum with a drinking problem is my partner's true choice.  Was Finley humiliating Dani by interrupting her wedding to Sophia with a declaration of love supposed to be cute and awe inspiring?  I was offended for Dani. 

Once again, Ilene loves to eat where she sh!ts.  Who's shocked?  

Would someone please give Jennifer Beals a lasting role in a world where Ilene Chaiken does not exist, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!