Jump to content
victoria foxton

Days: August 2018 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

This best part of this soap so far was seeing Chandler shirtless last week in bed and Tripp shirtless for 3 straight episodes. The show is dull and the Will/Sonny story needs to end. No one cares who is blackmailing them for offing some idiot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

This best part of this soap so far was seeing Chandler shirtless last week in bed and Tripp shirtless for 3 straight episodes. The show is dull and the Will/Sonny story needs to end. No one cares who is blackmailing them for offing some idiot. 

Even though Ron's a talentless hack. I do love the homoertic elements he infuses. I liked when a shirtless Tripp opened the door for Ben. It would've been awesome if they devoured each other. Ciara WHO???:lol:

Edited by victoria foxton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chandler still looks good shirtless, but his bedroom scenes? Like watching a boring, flaccid noodle.  Tripp looks better in clothes. I swear he weighs about 130. Time to eat a sandwich.

 

Neither guy compares to RSW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ranger1rg said:

Chandler still looks good shirtless, but his bedroom scenes? Like watching a boring, flaccid noodle.  Tripp looks better in clothes. I swear he weighs about 130. Time to eat a sandwich.

 

Neither guy compares to RSW.

Alright alright since you find Chandler good shirtless....I'll be nice....not sure why RSW has them on since everything is still visible.....

 

57abf36981e244c7aacbb8d6f596ca59.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's all personal tastes as I told a good friend of mine on here. :D  Freddie was cute when he first appeared on Days but his weight gain along with his style in hair is a big turnoff. RSW is definitely hotter IMO....of course no one holds a candle to Chandler Massey.:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Freddie has been looking ok in recent episodes. The main problem is the man gave up.  During his first run he was way better.  All the silly overacting faces CM & FS make are annoying.  The only one that tries is CS. If you guys ever saw him on Hawaii Five 0. You know he has talent and range.  These two make a good living making stupid faces. giphy.gif

Edited by victoria foxton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

Freddie has been looking ok in recent episodes. The main problem is the man gave up.  During his first run he was way better.  All the silly overacting faces CM & FS make are annoying.  The only one that tries is CS. If you guys ever saw him on Hawaii Five 0. You know he has talent and range.  These two make a good living making stupid faces. giphy.gif

 

Yeah, the faces they made in today’s episode were the worst yet. Just awful.

 

And why does EVERY conversation between these two in this room take place in the same exact spot? Terrible direction and production.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:03 PM, Soapsuds said:

Alright alright since you find Chandler good shirtless....I'll be nice....not sure why RSW has them on since everything is still visible.....

 

57abf36981e244c7aacbb8d6f596ca59.jpg

WOOF!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×