Y&R: August Spoilers

• Members

Per SOD

Summer tells Kyle she's going to Philadelphia to surprise Billy.
Summer tells Kyle her plan to seduce Billy  Kyle questions Summer about her feelings for Billy.

Summer is upset when Kyle asks if she's doing this because she's angry with Phyllis.
Kyle warns her .. doing this could ruin her relationship with Phyllis.  Kyle tells Phyllis what Summer is up to.
Little does Kyle know .. telling Phyllis has made things worse.

Jack tries to persuade Nick to buy the leasing company that Jabot is using for Jaboutiques.
Nick's not interested & says that's something Victor would do.
Jack tells him it would give him leverage over Billy. Unbeknownst to Jack .. Nick has already acquired the leasing company. At the GCAC .. Nick tells Billy he'd like to bury the hatchet.
Billy's caught off guard.
Nick shocks Billy .. when he tells him he now owns the leasing company & will be raising the rent.

Mal Young says:
In the fall .. Billy & Nick's rivalry will spin out of control & everything will come crashing down.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not sure where this came from but I had a conversation with someone who would DEFINITELY know and they told me that both Phyllis/Jack and Victoria/Billy were not options currently or happening at all in the forseeable future. 

I dont know what that means in terms of love interests for Victoria or Phyllis but I def trust what I heard. 

Also Rey is not for anyone but Sharon for the forseeable future. 

• Members

it's interesting that Y&R is (seemingly?) gonna go for an inter-racial thing w/ Nate & Victoria, meanwhile the last black woman Nate interacted with was his adversarial "thing" with Hillary... 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I just read a spoiler that said Neil would be out of town for Lily's hearing/trial because Sophia had an accident?  Another accident??

Are Mal/writers not paying attention to their own writing? 

I haven't watched one episode of this show in about two months and even I know that the last time Neil left town was because Sophia had an accident.

But somebody tell me again how much Mal supposedly cares about the survival of this show.

Please register in order to view this content

He definitely couldn't give a toss about the Winters family, that's for sure.

Archived