Hunk Chandler Massey

DAYS: November 2017 Discussion Thread

31 minutes ago, Melroser said:

I thought today's episode was pretty good except for any of Claire's scenes. She is so annoying! But having the entire ep focus on the J.J./Theo story and beats of that I thought was done well. Finally, the first ep in a while that didn't seem to jump around or have odd pacing.

I hope the town doesn't turn on Kate. I get that it adds more drama to the Andre, Chad, Abby mix but still. I like Kate. 

Having the same set used for multiple "locations" is distracting but if the writing and production were better it probably wouldn't be as much of an issue. I mean, giving the right material and the right actors people could pull off acting in a cardboard box! However, when you have poor writing, poor acting (in a lot of cases on this show), poor production, AND poor set use then it all adds up. Which is too bad because I think that this J.J./Theo story is finally a story that could have been hit out of the park. (If only it were still the 80's. :()

I haven't seen all of today's show but I liked it a lot. There is no Will on today but it is still a solid episode minus Abe's awful acting. When he is emotional/angry I just cringe..

5 minutes ago, Hunk Chandler Massey said:

I haven't seen all of today's show but I liked it a lot. There is no Will on today but it is still a solid episode minus Abe's awful acting. When he is emotional/angry I just cringe..

Sadly, when James Reynolds gets meaty material, he comes off as a character from a 70s Blaxploitation movie.  

32 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

Sadly, when James Reynolds gets meaty material, he comes off as a character from a 70s Blaxploitation movie.  

He isn't THAT bad, lol.

3 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

Lmaooooo he so does and so do his mustache and beard. 

The MVPs so far in this shooting are Granny Jen and Chad.  Someone finally understands that there needs to be a sense of urgency with these characters.  Chad damn near fell down the stairs.  His initial intent was to go out the door until he saw Dre and that bohemian witch!  Jennifer was really good.  MR did a really good job being heartbroken for JJ as well as Theo and her interaction with Abe was great!

Claire!!!!!  I'm not going to even blame the actress because someone is writing this fool to pass out every 5 [!@#$%^&*] seconds!  it's ridiculous and ABOUT THEO!  Tripp, PLEASE [!@#$%^&*] off!  I won't be rooting for you and Claire!

10 minutes ago, Edward Skylover said:

JJ did nothing wrong and everyone is treating him like crap, Theo was committing a crime for goodness sake. Abe and Lani should be looking closer to home i.e. it's Theo's own fault he got shot.

Right, so I'm not sure what we are supposed to get from this story.  Besides, not spoiling anyone, but the aftermath will be pure chit when you look at what moRon is trying to do here!  

3 hours ago, Edward Skylover said:

JJ did nothing wrong and everyone is treating him like crap, Theo was committing a crime for goodness sake. Abe and Lani should be looking closer to home i.e. it's Theo's own fault he got shot.

Abe went on and on again how the Dimera's made him commit a crime. I am like no one makes you commit a crime if you don't want to.

I did like the episode but haven't completely seen all of it. Loved the Tripp/Kate scenes.

IMO Clare is the one who should have gotten shot. She is an awful hot mess of a character. She can't act [!@#$%^&*].

18 hours ago, Hunk Chandler Massey said:

IMO Clare is the one who should have gotten shot. She is an awful hot mess of a character. She can't act [!@#$%^&*].

Can't disagree. I was like don't give her material she obviously can't handle, when she kept fainting.

I'm glad Jennifer is getting some good material..any signs of her and Eric reuniting?

I'm glad Jennifer is getting some good material..any signs of her and Eric reuniting?